𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

21st April 2023.

It's an Eid special chapter today!!! To all those celebrating today,

✨عيد مبارك✨

Enjoy the chapter!

~S

———————

———————

I stepped out of the car and walked over to the passenger side, waiting for Demitri to walk out

With perfectly gelled hair, a buttoned up full sleeved shirt, dress pants and loafers, he stepped out of the car.

Sighing, I beckon him closer, making him bend to my height, which wasn't too much thanks to the heels.

I push my hand through his hair and ruffle them up, earning a grunt of displeasure from him.

"You're going to a club, not a business meeting." I retort, ruffling up his hair a little more, with the sole purpose of irritating him.

I pull his arms in the front and unbutton his cuffs before rolling them up.

"All good. Now let's go." He silently walks behind me until I slow down a little to walk by his side.

Shooting a text to Giovanni about us arriving, I loop my arm with Demitri's, who looks down at me with slight tenderness in his eyes before looking ahead again.

I look up at him as we reach the closed doors. "Smile wide, big boy." I pat his arm before signalling the bouncers to open the doors.

We stare into utter darkness before a spot light falls on our family who stood in the middle of the club floor.

Dad displayed a wild smile, his arms wrapped around Ace and Giovanni, beside whom stood Valentino and Armani.