-20-easter egg hunt

Start from the beginning

"yes, you already know that I plan on winning again this year!" I say with a joking tone.

"believe me I think you'll win, but I don't think Walker will be happy. He's talked about winning for the past week." She says laughing with me.

"well, guess he won't be happy with me" I say grabbing my food and going to sit at the "kids" table, even though there's only four adults ☠️.

time skip to like actually doing the Easter egg hunt bc I'm too lazy for this:

"okay kids, go downstairs to the basement and don't come up till we text you." My dad tells us and sends us downstairs.

"are you ready to lose this year y/n?!?" Walker asks me when we reach the basement.

"Walker watch what you're saying, because last I checked you haven't won in a while." I say laughing as he throws himself onto one of the couches.

"shut up" he attempts to say, but you can barely hear it as the couch muffled it.

Scobell- Y/LN family

your dad:
okay kids, let the games begin
hearted by: Walker, you, leena, Tanner, and one other

"Y'all going down!" Tanner screams as we all rush upstairs and out the back door.

It's a free for all type of things, every man to themselves. Because of our ages they make it super difficult to find them, but they make sure to put some lower to the ground for Tanner and i as we are the shortest in the family (just go along with it please 💐💐)

For the rules it doesn't matter if you get hurt, I mean if you yourself causes it. We also all have different colored eggs, which equals out to about 30 each. Yes you hear me, 30, only because we find most pretty fast.

After about a good ten minutes I only have two more eggs left. When I hear...

"Y/N" I hear Tanner yell.

"What up dude" I say walking over to him.

"hey see that green egg up there?" He asks me.

"yeah why?" I ask him curiously

"I need a boost to get into the tree to get it, can you help me?" he asks with sad puppy dog eyes.

"yeah I suppose I'll help you." I say putting my basket of eggs down and help boost Tanner into the tree and make sure that he gets down ok.

"thanks y/n/n!" he says running off to find more eggs, and I do the same things.

I quickly find my last two and race up to the adults to tell them that I have them all and have them make sure it's true. However as I'm running up to them, I also see Walker running. Although he doesn't see me yet so I sprint to them, and just barley get there before him.

"dang itttt!!" Walker yells in frustration after my mom tells me that I've won yet again.

"Walker it's ok, it's just a game" I say laughing as he stick his arms out for a hug, "come here you big baby" giving him a hug.

"HAH GOT YOU" he yells laughing as he had me flipped over his shoulder.

"WALKER SCOBELL PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yell at him laughing hysterically.

"NEVERRRRR" he says running, gently, around the back yard and only puts me down because his mom yells at him, "that was fun" he says laughing.

"yeah maybe for you." I say jokingly,

"I'm sorry I was just playing" he says and actually gives me a hug.

"Oh I'm not mad if that's what you are thinking." I tell him feeling bad that he thinks I'm mad at him.

"oh ok! I still like hugs though." He says and squeezes me a little tighter.

leenascobell: look at these cuties, photo credits to Tanner??? likes: 5k comments: limited

likes: 5k comments: limited

walker.scobell: take this down now
^leenascobell: no, is someone mad at they lost the Easter egg hunt?
^walker.scobell: LEENAAAAA

y/n.y/ln: please send this to me, and when did you take this??
^ leenascobell: ofc girl and I didn't even take it, I think Tanner took my phone so?

aryansimhadri: our favorite couple
^ leenascobell: I know right, so unfair to all the other couples out there

iamcharilebushnell: how did he flip her like that??
^walker.scobell: I'm Batman that's how

the end!

a/n: what's your favorite Easter tradition, if you have one!?!
word count: 1182