-3-dictionary

To start: In this story you are are dating!! If you want to listen to a song I would suggest listening to "my love mine all mine" by Mitski!

🎀 let's get this story on a roll 🎀

It just a normal Saturday afternoon! You and your boyfriend are chilling in his room. Which more means that you are playing on your phone and Walker is playing his games, in specific Fortnite. All of the sudden Walker's computer screen stops and he spins around in his chair to look at you.

"y/n?" he says spinning in his chair in circles

"yeah walk is everything okay?" I ask concerned because he never pauses his game.

"do you know what the definition of perfect is?" He asks with a grin on his face.

"not off the top of my head, but I can look it up?" I ask

"yes please do that" he says in a slightly excited tone, as I'm looking it up on my phone I can feel his eyes watching me. that is something he loves to do, if he's zoned out he's most likely looking at me.

"Okay this is what it is" I start "having all of the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be" I say quoting the google answer.

"wait what" Walker starts, "that's incorrect!" He finishes getting upset, but I don't think he actually is because he is laughing.

"what do you mean? my phone literally has it pulled up dude?!" I say shoving my phone in his face laughing at how he is acting.

"well-" he starts pulling out his phone and typing something, "YES SEE IT'S INCORRECT!" He says now joking shoving his phone in my face. It reads "y/n y/l/n". "See I knew it was incorrect y/n/n". He says with a smile on his face.

"walk is this your way of trying to compliment me?" I ask with a slight grin on my face.

"if so, is it working?" he says.

"yes, yes it is" I laughing as he pulls me into a tight hug, causing both of to fall on to his bed, making us both of burst out laughing. After we couple of minutes laying there and Walker rubbing my back I slowly start to fall asleep.

"you are so perfect, my girl all mine." he whispers in my ear and that was the last thing I hear before I fell asleep in his arms.

The end

A/n: this is a short one and it was originally meant for my head cannon series, but I really wanted to make one a short story! I hope you guys like it, let me know what you thought! Don't forget to vote and follow for more!!