Chapter 1

I stared at my purple eyes, they were emotionless. They looked lifeless even, to the point where it was terrifying. I could feel the soft makeup brushes, dirty with blush and all other sources of makeup dab my skin. "Look this way, love." one of my makeup stylists said, and I looked at her, closing my eyes when I saw the eyeshadow brush.

The brush was patting onto my eyelids, and sliding across the soft skin that covered my eyes.
"Dont force them shut, just relax a bit." she mumbled, and i did as told. I could feel the hair stylist working on my hair, and the soft chatter of my wardrobe stylists discuss my outfit for the movie I was shooting. That was sort of my coping mechanism after Zane's death. I was just suddenly a bit like an unsolved puzzle after he died. There were parts of me that were missing.

I tried to hang out with the ninjas more, but they seemed to be hurting more than me, so they kind of just went their own ways. And that broke me more. Of course, I had Lloyd to cheer me up. He always had a way to make me happy. We were actually kind of almost dating, because our friendship had sort of benefits, you could say. We were friends with benefits. But after the team just split up, I didn't find that happiness anymore, so I tried the only hobby that brought joy like the one Lloyd brought me to. And it was acting.

I never really did any happy movies with happy endings, it was really just tragedies, and it has been going on for a while now.

"Alright, we are done here." the makeup stylist concluded, and i forced a fake smile at her, to which she gave me a sad one back. Everyone knew our story. I mean, how could they not. We are the most famous people in the city, so pretty much you dont have privacy.

"Thank you, tessie." I smiled, standing up and looking in the mirror. My hair was up in a messy bun, and my makeup was light, yet heavy. We were shooting a breakup scene right now, that led to tragedy.

I walked over to the wardrobe with all the other outfits I had worn for the other scenes. The stylist just handed me it, not saying another word, since she was too busy making the exact same replica of the dress she made me, only, tore up and covered in blood.

I walked in the room next to the one I was before, and it was basically just a bunch of mirrors, with a bench in the middle. The walls were gray, and the rest was just my reflection. Shutting the door behind me, I took off the dress I had one for a scene I was doing previously, and put it in the hanger. I usually get all the lead roles in movies, tv shows, and commercials, and I can put up with all the work.

I stared at myself in the mirror, head to toe. I had a beautiful body with a really noticeable curve. My hourglass figure helps me get the more mature female leads. The only difference that my body has from other female celebrities is all the battle scars in my body, and a large snake tattoo that i've had since I was little.

But i wasn't focused on that, i looked at myself, imagining me standing there, but at that time, with my ninja gi. My ninja Gi was a dark purple, and my powers were kinda trippy. I had two powers that had nothing to do with each other. I mean, they kinda did. It was a power like Lloyds, but purple and with more abilities, and the power to talk to dead people. That's how I got the name, mistress of darkness. But it wasn't me who gave me my name, it was ninjago. I didn't argue.

When I was out of my trance, and when I had the beige dress on, I walked out, ready to start filming act 5.