Kara took her seat beside Lena at the table and began filling their plates up with the delicious food. "So..how was your ride?" Sam asked looking at Lena. "It was really fun! Even if I scratched my hand on the barb wire." Lena replied smiling as she peeked over at Kara. "Are you ok?" Andrea asked. "Oh, I'm quite fine! Kara here doctored me up, along with the horse." Lena explained. "What happened to the horse?" Sam asked. "He got his leg cut on a rock. We had to ride double back here so he could walk." Kara stated. "You rode double on Monty?" Alex asked smirking at them. "Yea, he handled it well." Kara replied.

"Why are you so shocked about it?" Sam asked. "She never lets anyone ride Monty. Monty's her horse, she won't even let us take care of him." Alex replied. Andrea and Sam shared a look. "Our sister must find you special if she let you ride double on Monty." Maggie stated with a smirk. "Enough you two! Kara did the right thing by having Lena double with her. No stop teasing Kara and eat your dinner." Eliza deadpanned.

Giggling to herself Lena took another peek at Kara who was starting to turn a light shade of pink on her face. Dinner continued with light conversation mostly about how they were planning on taking the women camping tomorrow for a few days. "Will we have tents?" Andrea asked. "Of course! Everyone will have a tent to themselves. Well except Kara..." Maggie began. "Why won't you have one Kara?" Sam asked. "I prefer to sleep under the stars. I put up a tarp if it rains but nothing more." Kara replied. Sam and Andrea awed at that statement. "Do you sleep better that way?" Andrea asked. "Yes. It's also more quiet and that way if anything comes too close to the camp I'm not struggling to get the zipper undone." Kara replied.

"So you just basically guard everyone else?" Sam asked. "Yea." Kara replied. "That sounds exciting..." Lena replied so softly only Kara could hear her speak. "Well Alex, Sam can do dishes tonight. Everybody else can go do whatever they like. It's a nice night for walking." Eliza stated as she stood up front the table. "Want to go for a walk?" Maggie asked looking at Andrea. "Sure. Have fun doing dishes." Andrea replied looking at Sam and Alex. "Would you like to go for a walk too?" Kara asked looking at Lena. "Maybe tomorrow. I think I'd rather stay in and watch television or something." Lena replied. "Sounds good to me." Kara replied as they left the dining room.