16

The next morning found all six women wrapped up in their partners arms. The sun was shining through their tents and no one cared if they got up right in this moment. Kara however was the first one up this morning however she didn't move she was too busy watching Lena sleep. After their conversation last night Kara knew that for the first time in her life she had someone who was never gonna leave. And that alone as the best thing Kara could ever ask for. She lay there for a little while longer before she felt the pangs of hunger hitting her stomach. Gently she got out of the tent and made her way to the campfire to start breakfast.

Half way through scrambling the eggs Lena emerged from the tent and wrapped her arms around Kara's waist. "Hey beautiful...smells good!" Lena whispered. "Hey sweetheart...hope you're hungry.." Kara replied with a smile. Lena kissed her cheek before sitting in a camping chair and watching the blonde cook away. "Did you sleep well darling?" Kara asked. "Mmhmm...although I'm still getting used to having a girlfriend who wakes up god awful early." Lena replied. "Well maybe when we get back and start haying you can stay at the house and sleep in." Kara replied.

"I don't think so! I'm gonna be in that tractor with you Kara Danvers. Gotta learn how to drive it somehow right?" Lena replied with a smirk. "That's a scary thought Lee...I love you...but..." Kara began. "Kara Danvers if you say 'I love you but I love my tractor more...' I'll murder you personally!" Lena explained. "Lee...I was just gonna say that I've heard Sam and Andrea talk about your driving skills...so if you really want to drive a tractor...I have the perfect one in mind for you to practice." Kara replied.