12

The river was cold but they still got into it anyhow. "Relax love, everything's gonna be fine. Let me wash your hair." Kara cooed as she grabbed the shampoo and gently massaged it into the ravenette hair. "This is nice!" Lena whispered as she leaned into the blonde. A few minutes later the roles were reversed and Lena was washing Kara's hair thats how everyone else found them washing each other off. "Hey guys!" Sam called smirking at them. "Hey! Have fun this morning?" Lena replied as she ran her hands through Kara's hair.

"You..could say that..." Alex replied as she and Sam waded into the river. "Well we're gonna wash off and go get dried off and get dressed for fishing." Kara stated. "Lena's right! You do look good in a bikini..." Sam groaned. "Hey! Eyes off! This is my Danvers sister!" Lena snapped wrapping Kara up in her arms. "Relax darling...I only have eyes for you." Kara cooed before she went under the water to rinse off her body. A few minutes later Kara and Lena began making their way out of the river wrapping up in fluffy towels as they walked back to their tent.

"Would you like me to do your hair?" Lena asked. Kara shrugged her shoulders and sat still letting Lena braid her hair. "Thanks Lee.." Kara replied softly. "So what does one wear for fishing?" Lena asked. "I usually wear shorts for this part. But you can wear anything you want." Kara replied. "I think I'll follow your lead and wear shorts, and keep Sam's eyes off you..." Lena replied. "Jealous are you Lena?" Kara asked as she pulled on a tank top. "Maybe..a little..." Lena replied. "Don't be darling...You are the only woman I want and need in my life." Kara replied with a smile.

A few minutes later everyone came back from washing up. "You all ready to go fishing?" Alex asked. "Almost, just got to grab my stuff and some poles and we'll head out." Kara stated. Lena looked at her curiously. "You're gonna put the worm on right? Cause I'm not touching it!" Lena stated eyeing the dish of worms. "Yes dear! I'm gonna bait the hook for you." Kara replied as they began the walk back to the river.