27

Three days later three trucks headed to the airport to pick up their guests. "Why do all of us have to go?" Alex asked. "You'll see when you get there. Don't forget to go to the diner too, bring our new guests to lunch." Eliza stated as she waved them off. Leading the truck train was Kara and Lena, Alex and Sam behind them and bringing up the rear was Maggie and Andrea. "You excited to see your family again?" Kara asked. "Yes. I'm excited that they'll be out here for the party." Lena replied. "Yea they'll have time to get to know mom while we're off in the mountains." Kara replied.

"Why are we going to the airport?" Alex groaned. "I'm not sure. Eliza told us to." Sam replied. "Yea...at least we'll get to go to the diner." Alex replies. "This stinks...I wanted to do something else then go to the airport." Maggie groaned. "We can do that later love." Andrea replied with a smile. As the three trucks rolled along the highway everyone was singing along to the radio and enjoying their drive.

A couple hours later they pulled into the small airport and headed inside. The six women were dressed very similar to each other. All of them had on jeans, tshirts and boots on, with their hair up in either braids or low pony tails that were covered by their hats, and reflective sunglasses covered their eyes. "So when does your parent's plane get here?" Alex asked looking at Lena. "It should be here now." Lena replied.

They stood together waiting for their guests to arrive. "LENA! KARA!" A male voice rang out of the crowd. "LEX!" Kara and Lena yelled together as the man ran towards the two women engulfing them into a hug. When they pulled apart Lex looked at everyone else before speaking. "You must be the other sisters, let me see...your Alex the determined one, and that would mean your Maggie the perfectionist." Lex stated. Alex and Maggie looked at each other before they smiled and nodded. "And you must be Lena's older brother Lex." Maggie stated. "That would be me, mother and father are coming now they were waiting on some other people." Lex replied.

A moment later Lionel and Lilian came out of the airport pushing a lot of luggage on a rack. Behind them were two other couples doing the same. Sam and Andrea shared a look before looking at their girlfriends. "MOM! DAD!" Both girls yelled as they ran towards two different sets of parents. "Their parents are here!" Alex and Maggie groaned together. "Come on Lex let's get your stuff in the truck, give them a minute to greet everyone." Kara said.

Lex quickly followed Kara and Lena to the truck with his luggage. "This how we're getting to the ranch?" Lex asked with a smilie on his face. "Yes." Kara replied. "You didn't let my sister drive did you?" Lex teased. "No...although she's great at driving the tractor." Kara admitted.

Back by the entrance of the airport Alex and Maggie are just now getting introduced to Lionel and Lillian while their girlfriends meet their parents. "It's a pleasure to meet the older sisters of Kara. Your sister is quite something, where is your mother?" Lilian asked. "She's home preparing dinner for everyone." Maggie stated. "Oh? What are we having?" Lionel asked. "I believe she's making some venison chili and cornbread and salad." Alex replied. "Oh that sounds delicious!" Lilian replied. "Here let me get your bags Mrs. Luthor." Alex stated. "Oh thank you dear, and please call me Lilian and him Lionel." Lilian replied. Alex nodded and began pushing their things over to Kara's truck and unloaded them with Maggie.

"And which one is your girlfriend?" Mrs. Rojas asked. "That one with the grey tshirt on. Her names Maggie mom. She's really nice." Andrea replied. "And that must be Alex then?" Mrs. Arias  asked. "Yea...shes amazing." Sam sighed. "Come on introduce us to them dear." Mrs. Arias  stated. "Alex!" Sam called. "Go Al, we'll get this." Lena said. Alex walked over to Sam and her parents and took off her hat and glasses and shook their hands. "Pleasure to finally meet you Mr. And Mrs. Arias! I'm Alex Danvers." She said smiling at them.

"Pleasure to meet you Alex. And please call us Johnathan and Nancy." Mrs. Arias replied. "Of course. Here let me take those for you." Alex stated looking at their luggage. She and Sam took it to her truck and put in the back before returning. "Thank you Alex." Nancy stated. "You're welcome." Alex replied with a smile.

Mrs Rojas was more skeptical of Maggie. She kept eyeing her. "Mom this is my wonderful girlfriend Maggie Danvers." She stated as Maggie removed her hat and glasses and shook their hands. "Pleasure to meet you Maggie, our daughter has told us all about you. And please call us Juan and Scarlet, we look forward to getting to know you better." Scarlet said. "As do I, allow me to take your things." Maggie replied as she grabbed the trolley and wheeled it to her truck and unloaded it. Once everything was in the trucks everyone got into them and headed to the diner.