Chapter: 191-200

Chapter 191 Model House, Better Than Where Gods Live

Wen Jinhe's eyes lit up. This man is quite business-minded. He actually thought about buying a house for investment.

"Mr. Jian, a model house will be built in Xinbei District in a few days. You can come and have a look. If you like it, you can decide on the spot. According to the current progress of the Ministry of Industry, the house can be delivered in less than half a year. The price is 50% lower than after it is built. It is a special deal."

I don't know how this person will perform in the palace examination. If he can be among the top three, then as long as he buys the pre-sold house, he can send people to promote it in the city. There is no need to worry about not being famous.

Seeing that Su Huaizhi did not speak, but let the woman talk, Jian Shuyang put aside his surprise and asked in confusion: "What is a model house?"

"It is the template of the house to be sold. The house when it is delivered is very similar to the model house."

The results of the palace examination will be announced in a few days. After returning to the palace, he might as well ask Ache to find out the news.

Jian Shuyang: "Madam, you mean that the layout of the houses you sell is the same?"

Wen Jinhe nodded, "There is not much difference, just the orientation and floor are slightly different, but the decoration inside the house can be adjusted at any time, and the new house is convenient and clean, with a good view. It will definitely be snapped up after it is built. It is definitely a good deal to book it in advance now."

Su Huaizhi saw that Wen Jinhe attached so much importance to it, and he was helping her, so he had to cooperate and said: "Mr. Jian, please live in this inn. When the model house is built, I will send someone to invite you."

Jian Shuyang's curiosity has been aroused. What is the difference between the identical houses? But the beautiful woman in front of him talked about this with shining eyes, as if she would definitely be very angry.

When Mu Wangshu and the other two saw Jian Shuyang finally coming back, they couldn't help but frown and said, "The results of the palace examination haven't come out yet, and the official position hasn't been decided yet. Why are you in such a hurry to buy a house?"

Jian Shuyang sat down and put the last spicy shrimp on the plate into his mouth, and directly peeled off the shell with his teeth and tongue, "I just felt that the topic they just talked about was something I had never heard of before, and it was a new idea, so I went to ask."

Guo Luo's face was slightly gloomy, and he opened his mouth and said "You are going to be an official, so don't learn from your uncle to do business all day long."

Jian Shuyang paused with his chopsticks, and then continued to eat as if nothing had happened, "There is nothing wrong with doing business. Isn't the Queen the most powerful businessman in the world? And my father made me live a good life by doing business. Otherwise, where would the money come from for my studies?"

Guo Luo wanted to say more but was stopped by Mu Wangshu's eyes.

Although the four of them were good friends, the other three who came from official families were always a little arrogant.

They got along well with Jian Shuyang, but they looked down on his father, especially Guo Luo, who was the most prejudiced.

But now the situation is different. The three of them may not be as good as Jian Shuyang, who came from a merchant family. At least no one in his family had ever been an official in Linyue State.