Chapter: 61-70

Chapter 61 Military Power of the Western Suburbs Camp

Prince Che's Mansion.

Yesterday, something happened in the military camp outside the city, and Li Junche came back very late. Wen Jinhe was already asleep at that time.

Man Qiu put the mixed noodles in front of Wen Jinhe and added a spoonful of chili oil to it.

Wen Jinhe had a good appetite and glanced at Li Junche, "Did you have someone capture Hongwu yesterday?"

Li Junche took a bite of the shrimp dumpling and felt that it was extremely fresh and tender.

The food in the palace is getting better and better. As long as new things appear on the table, they will appear on the menu of Yunxi Restaurant or other food shops in a few days.

"You guys exposed the man in a private house that day. When Hongwu escaped, I had someone watching him." After all, Wen Jinhe and his team were against the Duke of Qing's mansion. Even if they brought Zhao Bi and his team, Li Junche was still a little worried and arranged someone else in the dark.

Wen Jinhe picked up the small dish soaked in soup at the bottom of the bowl and put it into his mouth, "Smart, I originally thought that Lu Mingyue was just cheating on marriage, but I didn't expect that he had three lives on his back. I heard that the prefect has already put him in jail and sentenced him to be beheaded. The execution will be carried out in a few days."

The Duke of Qing was also ruthless. He directly asked the clan elders to remove Lu Mingyue from the family tree and gave up this son.

Li Junche: "The military officers in the court will make frequent moves in the future. Although my father did not take away the military power in the hands of Duke Qing, he is no longer trusted by my father. The 80,000 city defense troops in the Western Suburbs Camp will probably be handed over to other people."

As a cavalry general of the Northern Di Kingdom, Li Junche holds half of the military power in the Northern Di Kingdom, most of whom are stationed in various border cities. The local soldiers in the Eastern Suburbs Camp were brought back from the border after the war with Linyue Kingdom, and there are only 50,000 people.

Later, with the addition of recruits, the number of people has far exceeded the troops in the hands of Duke Qing in the Western Suburbs Camp.

Seeing that Duke Qing lost the emperor's favor because of Lu Mingyue's incident, General Zhenguo and General Ningyuan have set their sights on the Western Suburbs Camp, wanting to take over the military power from Duke Qing.

Wen Jinhe put the plate aside and sipped the milk. "The two camps are not far apart. Will the emperor hand over the Western Suburbs Camp to you?"

Li Junche saw that Wen Jinhe was serious and raised his eyebrows and replied, "No, once the Beidi Kingdom and Linyue Kingdom go to war, I will lead the troops to the border. The Western Suburbs Camp is the guard of the capital. Father will not hand it over to me."

"Well~~If that's the case, I would rather it be in the hands of General Wei Ming of the Zhen State. General Ning Yuan is Li Yuheng's man." Wen Jinhe thought about it. General Ning Yuan's legitimate daughter was married to Li Yuheng as a concubine.

Li Junche raised his lips and looked at Wen Jinhe's cute and clever look, "I will push it behind the scenes. Wei Ming is my father's man, so it should be smooth."

This is actually Li Junche's idea, and he has discussed it with the prime minister.

"Has the usual visit to the palace to pay respects to the empress been cancelled?" The matter of Lu Mingyue caused Li Yuheng and the empress to be questioned by Li Jingxing. Although the incident in Changle Palace that day was not reported outside the palace, a few people still knew about it.