Chapter: 121-130

Chapter 121 Thinking like crazy

After the three left, Wen Jinhe sat on the chair, with a trace of worry between his brows and a distant look.

Song Zhiyuan was also very uneasy at the moment. A country that suddenly emerged, with millions of people, and such strong physique, really made people suspicious.

Wen Jinhe returned to the study and ordered: "Bring me the map."

Man Dong and He Shi immediately took the map and spread it on the table.

In the entire continent, only two countries were marked on it, that is, Beidi Kingdom and Linyue Kingdom, and the dividing line in the middle was particularly obvious.

Above the north of the map, there is a large blank space, which is the location of the snowfield glacier.

Since they could not survive there, both countries abandoned this place and did not include it in their national territory.

In addition to curiosity, people also have a little fear about unknown things.

"The law established a hundred years after the founding of the country was suddenly lifted half a year ago. Something must have happened." Wen Jinhe sat down on the fur-covered armchair and whispered to himself.

Song Zhiyuan said, "The Snow Country Royal Family abolished the ban law, which means they have arranged for people to leave the snowfield and glacier."

In a simple inn in South City.

Wusaqi looked at Wusa Kana who was sitting at the top and said respectfully: "Your Highness, we should not come to Beidi Country. We should return home as soon as possible."

Usanuo nodded in agreement. Their business in the foreign land has been completed. They should return to the snowfield glacier as soon as possible to report to the king. "Your Highness, Your Highness, just said too much to that Princess Che, and exposed too much of the strength of the Snow Country."

Usa Kana, who was eating meat with big mouthfuls, cast his eyes on the two people. "We can't completely believe what Wen Mingting said. He has been hiding it. We have to share Beidi Country with Linyue Country alone. It's too small. If the whole... The whole continent belongs to our Snow Country, isn't it beautiful? "

Usaqi said anxiously, "Beidi is stronger than Linyue. We can't beat them. We can only cooperate with Linyue first and plan for the future."

"Don't you think that Princess Che is too beautiful? Her skin is as white as cream, whiter than the snow on the glaciers. Since she entered Beidi, the people have praised her a lot. You have also seen the things in Nancheng. If we can capture this person, it will definitely make our Snow Country stronger." Usaqi licked the minced meat on the corner of his mouth, his eyes full of strong desire.

"No, there are only three of us on this trip. There are more than a thousand soldiers guarding the South City. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince also saw the guards of the posthouse. The two guards followed Wen Jinhe closely. Going to catch people is like hitting a rock with an egg and walking into a trap."

Usanuo spoke loudly, his tone full of panic. He was afraid that Usakana would be blinded by her beauty, so he quickly winked at Usachi.

Wusaqi said patiently: "Your Highness, we should purchase smokeless coal as soon as possible and transport it back to Snow Country, report to the king, and send troops to join forces with the army of Linyue Country to deal a heavy blow to Beidi Country. Then we can capture this Princess Che."

......

"Princess, the three merchants from Snow Country are preparing to leave tomorrow, and our people have been planted in the convoy escorting smokeless coal." Song Zhiyuan stood in the outer hall with his hands folded.