Chapter:41-50

Chapter 41 Li Zhilin's End

Until dawn, ten hours had passed since Li Junche fell into a coma.

The imperial doctors staggered out, their legs weak.

Are they really going to be executed by the emperor?

The imperial physician looked at the yellow-faced Princess Che and prescribed a few tranquilizers.

Song Zhiyuan followed the Minister of Justice to search the scene outside the city.

The people from the Dali Temple found the hiding place of the secret guards.

Ambush and attack.

Killing to silence people.

More than a thousand lives, the morgue of the Ministry of Justice can't hold them all.

More than seven hundred killers, where did the murderer behind the scenes find so many people.

Someone from the Ministry of War identified Qin Weihu's body.

How could the general who led the rebellion in Youming City three years ago become a bandit who led the continuous attack on several cities around Yecheng?

The person in charge of the investigation could not help but start thinking about Linyue Kingdom.

Is the rebellion in Yecheng related to Linyue Kingdom?

Was the assassination of Li Junche planned by Linyue Kingdom?

All the highly skilled doctors in the Imperial Medical Office guarded Li Junche for two days and finally saved his life.

Unfortunately, Li Junche did not wake up for a long time.

The Imperial Medical Officer speculated that he had lost too much blood and injured his brain and heart and lung organs. They did not know whether he could wake up.

When the emperor heard the result, he was relieved and disappointed at the same time.

If he never wakes up, this son will be useless.

Man Qiu heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Wen Jinhe recovering his spirit.

Since she knew that the prince's life was saved, the princess looked relieved.

The imperial physician ordered to leave one imperial physician to guard and took the other imperial physicians back to the palace.

This case had already spread everywhere in and outside the capital, and everyone knew about it.

When the bodies of more than a thousand people were transported back that day, the roadside was full of people.

Just when the Ministry of Justice, the Dali Temple, and the Ministry of Personnel were racking their brains over this case.

A clue appeared in front of them.

The other party was Qin Weihu's confidant, who had been following him since the rebellion in Youming City three years ago, and later became a general in Linyue Kingdom.

Three months ago, he sneaked into the mountain thieves' nest near Yecheng and became a bandit.

The words he got from the other party and the letters he found in his home, all the evidence pointed the finger at the Linwang Mansion.

The Minister of Justice, the Minister of Dali Temple and the Minister of the Palace looked at the letters between Linyue Kingdom and Qin Weihu, and after comparing the handwriting, they found that many of them were written by Li Zhilin.