Chapter: 151-160

Chapter 151 Li Yuheng was captured

Usakana stood behind the city wall, waiting for a long time with a two-meter-long sword in his hand.

"Why haven't the Beidi army come yet?"

Usakqi put a knife on the neck of the surviving Beidi soldiers, "Are you deceiving me?"

The soldiers trembled and shook their heads to beg for mercy: "No, what we said is true." Another soldier fell to the ground, dying with his eyes open.

The few people who were still alive looked at the corpses on the ground, fearing that they would be the next one. It would be better to die than to be tortured like this.

Wusakana lowered his eyes, his large eyes were full of ruthlessness: "Go and bring me that useless prince."

Li Yuheng was dragged and thrown in front of Wusakana, covered in blood.

"Where are Wei Ming's 130,000 troops? They won't not come, will they?"

Li Yuheng's head was stepped on, and he didn't say a word.

"If you don't return to this prince, then your tongue is useless, just cut it off."

Li Yuheng's chin was kicked hard by Wusakana's foot, and the bone collision sound from his chin made him close his eyes and muffled his voice, "Beidi Kingdom has more than one prince, even if you kill me, it's useless." ×?

But his trembling fingertips exposed his inner fear.

Li Yuheng was afraid, afraid that Wusakana really killed him.

"Your Highness, a group of people are approaching quietly." The Snow Country soldier standing on the wall raised his voice slightly and shouted.

Li Yuheng grabbed the ground with his fingertips and tried to stand up to see, but was knocked to the ground by Wusakana.

When the sentry sent by Wei Ming to test the authenticity rode to the bottom of the city wall, he immediately tightened the reins.

Quiet!

Too quiet!

If the Snow Country prince was killed, the Snow Country's 200,000 troops would not be able to stay still. How could the city wall be opened for so long without any signs of fighting?

Several people immediately turned their horses around and fled.

"Shoot them." Usakana gave an order, and several arrows flew out from behind the city wall and pierced directly into the backs of those people.

The man fell off the horse, and the frightened soldiers and horses stopped after running for a while.

"There are only ten people. It seems that Wei Ming found something strange in the city. Even if he saw the fireworks signal, he did not bring troops here. They came to get information." Usano's face turned red, and his eyes were full of murderous intent when he looked at Li Yuheng, wishing to kill the prince of Beidi immediately.

Wusakana held out his hand to stop the long sword he was about to reach for Li Yuheng, sneering: "We are not without gain. We have destroyed 5,000 soldiers of the Northern Di Kingdom and captured their prince alive. Before attacking Gucheng tomorrow, this prince will put on a good show for them."

Half an hour later, the 130,000 troops returned to Gucheng.

Wei Ming stood on the city wall and did not leave for a long time, "Hasn't anyone returned yet?"

The subordinate shook his head heavily and replied: "No."

"Notify them to defend strictly. Wusakana will definitely attack the city tomorrow." Wei Ming held his hand tightly on the city wall. The expedition was not going well, and it was unknown whether King Heng was dead or alive.