Chapter: 161-170

Chapter 161 A magical weapon to overcome the coldness of the snowfield and glaciers

Princess Qinbao's hands hanging by her side were shaking, "Those are things that father, brother, and even men need to worry about. What does it have to do with us women? Second sister-in-law, you can just let the second brother do it."

Why do so many people listen to you?

Why can't I do anything?

Why are we so different? хl

Why am I so useless?

Li Jinshu's eyes were filled with grief, as if he wanted to vent all the sadness and regret of these days.

Wen Jinhe stood up and walked in front of her, "Why can men do what we women can't do? If you put yourself on the side of the weak from the beginning, you will always be the weak. I am no worse than anyone else, so why should I be afraid of being inferior to others."

"What will you do when your second brother becomes the emperor and you become the empress?" Princess Qinbao asked, she was eager to get an answer from Wen Jinhe.

Wen Jinhe asked back: "What should I do?"

Princess Qinbao's eyes were slightly wet, "You will be like my mother, worrying all day that you will lose favor, worrying that your second brother will favor other women, have children with other women, and even be affectionate in front of you, and no longer love you in the future, or even..."

She was interrupted by Wen Jinhe before she finished her words.

Wen Jinhe's voice was filled with murderous intent, "I won't give him this chance, let alone other women, even if Li Junche just has other intentions, I will kill him without hesitation."

Princess Qinbao opened her lips slightly, and time seemed to stop at this moment, "The emperor has three palaces, six courtyards and seventy-two concubines. Do you want to go against the entire court, second sister-in-law?"

Wen Jinhe turned around and looked out the window, "I can destroy the Snow Country, so what are the civil and military officials in the court? Qinbao, remember this, you can rely on men, but you can never rely on him. A relationship of equal strength is always more reliable and long-lasting than unilateral protection."

Princess Qinbao left the room with all her spirit drained away. Her deep-rooted thinking from childhood to adulthood was broken by a few words from Wen Jinhe.

Snow Country Ancient City.

After Wusakana fled back with the surviving tens of thousands of troops, the Snow Country court was shaken three times.

Two hundred thousand troops, more than 70% of them were lost, and not even the corpses were brought back.

Snow Country King Wusakian looked at his son kneeling in front of him. Didn't he say that it was a sure win?

He was still thinking about moving the people of Gu Se City to the capital of Bei Di, but in the blink of an eye, all of them were gone.

Usakana lowered his head and said, "Your Majesty, the Bei Di army has a kind of explosive gunpowder in their hands, and they can also fly. I am worried that Bei Di will retaliate and they will come to the Snow Country to kill."

Usakana collapsed on the chair.

The 200,000 troops that Usakana brought out were almost all the military forces of the Snow Country, and each of them was the most heroic warrior. This defeat caused the population of the Snow Country to drop by one-fifth, and it would take many years to recover.