Chapter: 91-100

Chapter 91 Concubine Wei is pregnant

The Grand Prince's Mansion of Linyue State.

Wen Mingting, the Grand Prince of Linyue State, who was wearing a red plain silk robe, sat high on a chair, grabbed the maid's neck with one hand and kicked her off the stage, "Tell the Secretary-General Jian Churen that his trip to the border was not in vain. If he fails to do what I have asked him to do, he will die when he returns to the capital."

Ning Xing'an, the son of Leshan Marquis, who was kneeling on the ground, stared at the maid who was dragged out by the servants and replied respectfully: "Yes."

"My Lord, since the Ghost House Gate was destroyed, the Crown Prince and Wenxin Marquis have been getting closer and closer." Ning Xing'an stood up and sat down carefully.

Wen Mingting put his hands in warm water and rubbed them gently several times.

The maid holding the basin kept bending her knees to hold the basin, keeping her eyes down and not daring to look up.

Wen Mingting sat back with his right leg on the table, "Marquis Wenxin is the empress's mother's family. Even if the prince of Marquis Wenxin was killed by Li Junche because of the second princess's stupidity, the connection between them cannot be separated. Marquis Wenxin can't bear to give up the honor of the prince."

Ning Xing'an looked up at Wen Mingting carefully and said, "The prince's suggestion that the second princess marry Li Junche as a concubine was rejected. Not only did Li Junche disagree, but even the emperor of Beidi Kingdom They all made sarcastic remarks, saying that we were forced to marry because we couldn't get married."

Wen Mingting raised his lips and laughed loudly, "I really underestimated the third sister. When she left the cold palace, I went to see her. I didn't expect that I was shortsighted."

What a timid little white mouse, I didn't expect that I would be able to play with the devil Li Junche in my hands. Even the emperor of Beidi accepted her. It was really interesting and fun.

Ning Xing'an's strange eyes were filled with fear, and he dared not swallow the saliva in his mouth, "Marquis Xuanwu has been trying to visit me frequently recently, and I think he is coming for the prince."

Wen Mingting licked the white and yellow bone chain on his wrist, "Tell him that if he wants to help me, he should first clean the skull of Marquis Wenxin and send it up."

When Ning Xing'an left the palace, he happened to run into a trailer that was about to be transported out from the side door.

The blood dripping on the car board and the dress hanging on the wheels were the maid who was just dragged out of the hall. She was dead.

After the middle of July, the weather in the capital became hotter and hotter.

At the same time, the food shop under Wen Jinhe's name put ice bricks at the door of the shop, and they would be replenished as soon as they melted. Only here could people passing by feel the coolness of summer.

Yunxi Restaurant was even more comfortable, as if it had air conditioning turned on. Even when it was full of people, they didn't feel sweaty.

Only the rich families had stocks of ice bricks for the summer use of troops in the Northern Di Kingdom. They were stored in ice cellars in the cold winter and taken out in the summer to keep cool. The quantity was small and very expensive.

Such actions of using ice cubes like running water made the people in the capital feel Wen Jinhe's wealth again.

Before the envy and jealousy were swelled, a new shop opened in the capital, specializing in selling ice cubes. A large ice brick cost only two cents, which was the price of a meat bun.