Chapter: 31-40

Chapter 31 Princess Lin was murdered

"Ah, someone, someone." The voice inside became louder and louder, revealing an unconcealable fear and terror.

It was as if the lid of a person's head was about to be lifted.

He immediately opened the door and saw Princess Lin's personal maid lying on the ground with her eyes staring straight ahead.

When they walked over, they found that Princess Lin and another personal maid were lying on the ground covered in blood.

There was a red wound on their necks.

Their throats were cut.

He couldn't stand her daughter being killed and almost fainted on the spot.

The female relatives who followed in took a breath of cold air.

A maid in the Zhongshuling Mansion suddenly pointed at an open door and shouted, "The inner door connecting to the guest room was opened."

Everyone looked in the direction of the line of sight and saw an open door, and there were scattered bloodstains on the ground.

And Princess Lin's eyes were looking in that direction.

Just now, it seemed that Princess Che was changing clothes next door.

Seeing that everyone was looking at her, Wen Jinhe felt a sense of stagnation before an earthquake.

"Look, there seems to be bloodstains on the hem of Princess Che's skirt." Someone shouted in shock.

Manqiu and Mandong immediately looked at the hem of Wen Jinhe's skirt and found that there was indeed a little bloodstain near the inner lining of the hem.

They didn't notice it when they changed clothes.

He's face was full of remorse, her skin was tense, she ran and fell towards Wen Jinhe, crying, "Princess Che, even if you have a deep hatred for my daughter, you don't have to kill someone to vent your anger."

"Not to mention that we just had a few words, but your heart is so narrow that you can't tolerate my daughter."

Manqiu and Mandong immediately stood in front of Wen Jinhe.

He fell to the ground, tears falling.

The pain of losing a daughter, those who hear it are heartbroken and those who see it will cry.

The women present pointed fingers at Wen Jinhe. Who could have thought that the princess killing the princess would happen in front of them.

Wen Jinhe said coldly, "I didn't kill Princess Lin. I never entered that room from beginning to end."

"Madam, we found this dagger in the room where Princess Che changed clothes. It was hidden under the bed." The maid ran out of the room with the dagger in her handkerchief.

Bloodstains and daggers, this is solid evidence.

Immediately, some female relatives said they would report to the police and arrest Wen Jinhe to the prison for interrogation and conviction.

Female relative 1: "On the surface, she is pretending to be Princess Che, but in fact, she is more vicious than anyone else."

Female relative 2: "Who said it wasn't true? She actually killed Princess Lin in front of so many people. It's simply audacious."

At first, one or two people were discussing it, and in the end, more than a dozen people were involved.

Wen Jinhe glanced at the dress she was wearing, and then looked at He who was still crying on the ground.