Chapter: 51-60

Chapter 51 Evidence left in the account book

After finishing speaking, Li Junche asked Song Zhiyuan to take the people away.

On the muddy dirt road, Song Zhiyuan was very annoyed, "Prince, the complaint hasn't been signed yet, and we are leaving like this?"

The account book can't see the problem, but the witness is their only hope.

There is a trace of anger in Li Junche's eyes, which is dissatisfaction with Li Yuheng's disregard for human life.

"The princess has already made a plan for the account book. As long as the prefects of several cities are willing to testify, the people will follow them."

Even if they can overthrow Li Lin, the Minister of Revenue, this time, Li Yuheng, the prince, will not be in any trouble.

If he retaliates against the people who testified in anger, these innocent people will be killed endlessly.

If this family is already poor, it would be too sad if they were to suffer such a disaster again.

After returning to the government office, Li Junche received a list sent by Wen Jinhe.

Song Zhiyuan squinted and said, "These are all people who bought grain seeds in the last few days. Does the princess mean that they all have problems?"

Wen Jinhe suspected that these people lied about the amount of land, cheated away a large number of sweet potato and corn seeds, and finally sold them at a high price for profit.

Before Li Junche got into trouble, Wen Jinhe used the modern products produced in the space to snatch the business of the shops of Hengwangfu and Linwangfu.

So that they could not make money.

Long-term deficits may have made Li Yuheng very tight on money.

Once he needed money, he would use his power to seek personal gain.

The Ministry of Revenue was in charge of the national treasury and was Li Yuheng's father-in-law, so it was the fattest sheep.

Song Zhiyuan asked the yamen runners of the government office to inquire about the amount of land according to the list.

They found that the land did exist, but it was all wasteland and had not been cultivated yet.

And the sweet potatoes and corn seeds that were bought were not planted at all.

Since Su Gucheng used this method to avoid the court's inspection, the other cities should be the same.

The officials transferred from the Ministry of Justice quickly arrested the person and put him in the prison of the Ministry of Justice.

As soon as Li Junche returned to the Ministry of Justice, Li Lin, the Minister of Revenue, was brought to the lobby.

"Minister Li, these people took your money, forged land, deceived the court into selling sweet potatoes and corn seeds at a low price and gave them to you, and then you sold them to other cities at a high price for personal gain. Now the evidence is conclusive, what else do you have to say?"

Li Junche's sword-like eyebrows were twisted into a rope.

It is common for the royal family to fight for power and profit in order to fight for the throne, but they cannot commit crimes, endanger the country and shake the foundation of the country.

This time he will definitely not let Li Lin, the Minister of Revenue, go. He must bring him to justice and cut off one of Li Yuheng's arms.

Looking at the witnesses kneeling in the hall, the Minister of Revenue was panicked, "Prince Che, this matter has nothing to do with me. I arranged for my subordinates to handle the sale of grain seeds. The silver sold has been collected into the national treasury and all the records are recorded. I am innocent."