Chapter: 131-140

Chapter 131 Concubine Wei gave birth to a prince

The letter sent by Wen Jinhe to Li Junche was finally delivered to him on February 19th.

The more he read, the more serious Li Junche's expression became. Gunpowder that can split mountains and open roads?

From the words in the letter, it is not difficult to see the excitement of his own princess.

After walking three circles in the study, Li Junche calmed himself down. This matter must be kept secret.

After reading the whole letter, Li Junche reported the news about the Snow Country in the letter to Li Jingxing during the morning court the next day.

After hearing that the three people were not ordinary merchants and that the people who escorted the smokeless coal were all killed by Usakana and fed to the wolves, Li Yuheng's face suddenly became very scary.

The emperor looked at Li Yuheng, who was standing below with his head down and no expression could be seen. Thinking of the request he made two days ago, he spoke in the court: "When Prince Heng goes to the Snow Country, General Wan Weixin of Ningyuan will lead his troops to guard Yuebei City, and 20,000 troops will be drawn from the Western Suburbs Camp to go with him."

Wei Ming and Wan Weixin stood up to receive the order.

The next day, when Li Yuheng left, Li Junche and Prime Minister Mu stood on the city wall and watched him go.

"Prince, if you are angry, can you transfer my son back from Nancheng?" Prime Minister Mu looked at Li Junche and asked.

Last year, when Princess Che was forced to leave the capital for Nancheng, he also stood here to send his son off.

Li Junche thought of Wen Jinhe's arrangement for Mu Mingqian in the letter. Of course, he couldn't tell him now because Mu Mingqian had already infiltrated the Snow Country. Otherwise, he would be worried all day and couldn't sleep.

"Your son is now the princess's right-hand man. All the affairs of the entire South City cannot be separated from him. After the princess's plan in South City is fully implemented, let him be the prefect for two years. After I ascend the throne, I will transfer him back and directly enter the inner cabinet."

Prime Minister Mu hesitated to speak. He had his own ideas. It was not a long time for his son to enter the inner cabinet.

Thinking of the letter Mu Mingqian wrote to him, "Prince, after all, the South City is remote and the land conditions are not rich. The princess actually does not need to spend time on anything other than building the Yuehe Dam."

Building walls, roads, and houses are all things that cost more money.

Just completing the construction of the Yuehe Dam is already a great achievement.

However, he has not received a letter from Mu Mingqian for nearly a month. Maybe he was too busy and forgot.

Li Junche disagreed and said, "Since the founding of the country for thousands of years, the people of the thirteen cities in the north have been living in dire straits. The South City is the princess's fiefdom. It is a national affair to solve the plight of the people's hunger at one time."

Li Yuheng deliberately slowed down his pace along the way.

He thought that it would be best if the Snow Country sent troops to start the war before they reached the snowfield glacier, so that he would not be trapped in the enemy camp.

The garrison commanders of the three cities of Min, Shang and Zibo on the border between Beidi and Linyue sent people to the border every day to investigate the movements of the garrison troops stationed on the border of Linyue.