Darius Attacked

Quinn and Darius arrive at an established location to proceed to the new vampire's residence.

Armond briefs Quinn and Darius about how they will attempt this meeting with no problems.

"If there are any signs of danger they are to step back behind his men."

They travel by carriage and horseback to the residence; everyone is on guard as they do not know what to expect. Armond, Quinn and Darius arrive in the carriage, several men are standing outside looking at them arrive.

Armond disembarks first, he tells the men that they are here to meet the head.

Quinn disembarks from the carriage and states his name, "Quinn De-Glanville" "4th son of Marquis De-Glanville",

He turns to help Darius disembark from the carriage,

Darius states his name "Darius De-Chevalier" "son of Randolph De Chevalier, we are here to speak to the head of this clan, on behalf of our fathers. Please inform them we are here".

Some of the men standing around the yard began to move forward, which made Quinn on edge. He stood next to Darius on guard, suddenly a male vampire lunged at Darius, Quinn suddenly grabbed him, putting him to the ground and holding him down, when Darius looked at Quinn his eyes had turned red, his fangs were fully extended and his claws were piercing the flesh in the males' throat. Armond stepped forward and told Quinn to release him to his men. Quinn looks at Armond and snarls his lip over his fangs, but he obeys Armond and moves the male to where Armond's men are standing.

An older male Vampire came out of the house, wrapping up a gown around himself, he told everyone to "calm down"." He instructed the men to return to their work". He introduced himself as, "Mr. Vanhault, the leader of this small clan".

He asked Armond, Darius and Quinn, to accompany him to the sitting room and offered them a whiskey, 3 of Armond's men also went inside, and stood behind Armond, Darius and Quinn. The rest stayed outside on guard.

Mr Vanhault asked, "What the pleasure of the meeting was for?"

Armond spoke first and stated, "You sir, have moved into our territory, and we would like to know why." "We have received your message of marriage", "but the Councillors have rejected that currently."

Darius leaned forward and asked, "Why they moved into this territory", "Without seeking a meeting first"." All this uncomfortable stuff could be avoided".

Mr Vanhault smiled and said, "We only realised this was part of your territory after we arrived here".

Quinn then said, smugly, "It is known who owns this territory far and wide sir". "Do you have no respect for the current clan rulers?"

Armond looks at Quinn and shakes his head, trying to calm an already on guard vampire. Quinn slumps back into the chair.

Darius asks "Mr Vanhault, why they moved into this territory;" his tone alone could start a war. "My Father is already concerned and if we don't get answers today." "I am sure you can guess what will happen." "My father will have you run out of this territory."

Mr Vanhault Laughed at Darius.

This made Darius rather angry suddenly, he sprung to his feet and had Mr Vanhault by the throat, his eyes had turned a deep purple red and his large fangs had fully extended, and his long fingernails had gripped his neck, angrily.

Darius asked him, "If he thinks he is something to play with", "Answer my Question" "or I'll have my men wipe you out now."

Mr Vanhault squirmed beneath Darius Grip, but he was no match for Darius. This sight also sent Quinn, Armond and his men into full aggressive vampire mode.

Darius tightened his grip and growled, "Answer me."

Armond stepped forward to calm Darius, Darius Just glared at Armond and tightened his grip more, he was done being nice to this clan. Armond stepped back as he had not seen Darius this aggressive before and was unsure of how far he could push his friend. Quinn had become aroused seeing his mate this aggressive. He stepped forward and asked,

"Darius, what do you want to do",

Darius turned and looked at Quinn his eyes faded to a deep red.

"I am fed up with this scum," "He is toying with us", he glanced at Armond, "Give them 24 hours to leave this territory" "If they are not gone wipe everyone out."

With that he threw Mr Vanhault to the side, he struck the wall hard,

Darius walked outside, he said in a loud voice "You are to leave this territory in 24 hours", "or the residing council will take you out".

Mr Vanhault had landed heavily. He got to his knees, shook blood from his throat and chest, he stood up, still dazed,

As Armond stepped forward towards him he yelled "Help! Help Me!"

Armond stated: "Nowhere to hide now.".

Armond's men outside instantly went into an aggressive vampire mode, as if Armond had telepathically sent a message to them, they stood bearing fangs and claws, a few drawing swords, and a few of Mr Vanhault's men that were standing around went into attack mode, moving towards the house, Darius eyes turned purple red again, his fangs extended as he hissed into a fully aggressive state again, along with his men, advancing claws and fangs blazing ripping and shredding at flesh.

Quinn heard the noise from inside and hurried outside to join the fight beside his beloved Darius.

Several of the men outside advanced on Darius at once, Quinn witnessed Darius's flesh rip open and heard him moan with pain. Seeing the claws ripped into him: several of them hitting him at once.

Quinn became enraged and started attacking the men, biting, ripping them apart and tearing into their flesh.

Armond's men advanced around Darius. swords striking at the throats that Quinn had attacked and thrown to the ground, more men appeared, from nowhere, hesitating before attacking, Armond walked out of the house with the ripped-off head of Mr Vanhault in his hands, throwing it to the ground,

Armond stood there, covered in blood but smiling smugly.

He yelled '"Leave this place we will be back in 24 hours, or you will suffer the same fate!" "Go now!" '

Most of the men stepped back and left. A few stood their ground. Armond's men stepped forward to surround the men, Armond walked over and nodded to his men, a bloody rampage as they attacked at once, killing all that remained challenging them.

Quinn had rushed to Darius to help him; he moved him to the carriage. Checking him for more injuries once inside, Darius was losing lots of blood, Quinn offered him his wrist to help him repair himself, Darius refused at first, but Quinn insisted, Darius could see that he was worried, so grabbed Quinn's wrist and sunk his fangs in deep and began drinking.

Quinn frowned and said, "Why put yourself at risk", "You don't have the experience as we do". Quinn tipped his head to the side and smiled, "But I am impressed". "I did not think you had that in you".,

Darius looks at Quinn releases his bite and states "Neither did I", "I have never evolved like that before I guess I got very angry."

Quinn smiled and said, "Remind me never to upset you".

They both smiled and Quinn leaned in and gently kissed Darius on the lips. Then, moving behind Darius So he could support him, holding his wrist again in front of Darius's mouth, telling him.

"To drink more".

Armond opened the Carriage door and said, "We needed to get Darius back to the estate".

He mounted a horse and motioned for the carriage to head off,

Armond Looked at his men and shouted "Mount," "Protect the carriage".

He rode off to catch up to the carriage, riding alongside it. The rest of the men rode up beside the carriage surrounding it for the trip home.