The Private room

Quinn and the gang hang around the social spots but no sight of Darius again, Quinn starts to wonder what has happened to Darius.

Rahvyn tells Quinn that "Darius had been quiet even at home and work".

Quinn just smiles "He is processing what he is now experiencing and has experienced, my connection to him is now stronger and it must be the same for him, I am sensing what he feels emotionally and sexually" slowly running his hand down his front body.

Rahvyn and Champagne just smile and shake their heads, as they take their seats, enjoying the company and drinking at Buckingham Lodge.

Another week has passed, and Quinn has not seen or heard from Darius.

Quinn decides to attend Buckingham Lodge, eager for some excitement, He orders his usual drink: as it is being served, out of the corner of his eye he spots Darius sitting, having a drink by himself in a dimly lit area of the lounge. Quinn stands up and walks slowly over to Darius. As he walks slowly towards Darius, he thinks he is looking a bit stressed.

Quinn asks Darius quietly "If he would like some company?".

Darius looks at him and motions to the chair, Quinn sits down, leans on the table looking at Darius's face asking him if he is right.

Darius glares at him, "What have you done to me".

Quinn frowns, "Have you not processed these feelings before?".

Darius shakes his head and mumbles "No".

Quinn replies "It's a vampire blood swap. by accident but still a blood swap, you will experience what I have seen, done, and felt and I your experiences."

Quinn smiled smugly "Did you like it? Do you want more?"

After pausing for a few moments, Quinn leans in and tells Darius that.

"He would happily help him experience some new things."

Darius just glances up at Quinn unsure. Quinn orders himself and Darius a glass of his favourite whiskey, Darius is unsure, and nervous about drinking with a cocky young vampire that seems full of himself.

Quinn tells Darius "He has a private room booked here, available any time. If he wants to ask questions or experiment more".

As soon as Quinn finishes his sentence, he stands and speaks.

Follow me if interested".

Darius watches him walk away for a time, then gets up to follow, looking around the room.

Darius enters the private room and Quinn sits down, pouring them a fresh drink, Quinn taps the seat for Darius to join him closer. Darius refuses the blood offered, and sips his whiskey,

Quinn tells Darius, "It's safe and tastes delicious",

Quinn leans forward and takes the whiskey from Darius placing the blood-filled glass in his hand, they both taste their drinks, and the excitement of the warm blood flows through them both. The feeling of heat and excitement has aroused both men. Darius moves closer to Quinn and suddenly passionately kisses him. Quinn is surprised but enjoys the passion of the kiss.

The images flash again, Darius stops, but Quinn pulls him back closer, kissing him again, his tongue darting in and out of his mouth, his lips pressed hard against Darius's sucking and biting gently. As the excitement builds, Quinn moves from Darius's lips to his neck, his hand holding his face softly and he moves down his neck slowly kissing him.

In the heat of the moment, Quinn bites Darius's neck tasting him, Darius jumps and gasps, Quinn stops for a moment then continues, as the heat of the passion exchanges for both, Darius finds himself without hesitation, biting back at Quinn's shoulder hard, tasting and sucking more blood. More Images exchange in both as the blood enters their system, hands begin roaming, touching, grabbing and nails lengthen, scratching into each other's skin, as the embrace becomes very passionate.

Darius suddenly pushes back; in fear he may lose control again. Quinn leans back, able to control himself quicker: he looks at Darius, his eyes have changed colour and his blood-stained fangs have become fully extended: his chest is moving heavily. Quinn glances down and realizes Darius has become very excited. He does not want to stop,

Quinn whispers to him "he cannot hurt him", and "Love between full bloods, can become very passionate and somewhat violent, but we heal instantly. We can stop if you like!"

Darius nods "Yes".

Quinn does not want to stop, but controls himself, not wanting to ruin his chances of passion again with Darius. Quinn settles quicker, Darius's chest is still moving heavily, their shirts draped open and blood-stained, they lean back, and settle into the lounge to relax.

Quinn is frustrated but satisfied with his taste of Darius. Darius still trying to control himself.

Quinn tells him "The more you do this, the quicker you'll learn to control it and the longer we can be passionate with each other."

Darius looks at Quinn, still trying to gain composure and nods.

Just then, the door to Quinn's room springs open, Rahvyn, not knowing what was happening: when he found out that Darius and Quinn had gone to the private room together. Worried for his brother, he barges into the room and sees both men sitting on the lounge.

Darius' chest still moving heavily, blood-stained clothes. Darius stands up in embarrassment, grabs his coat and leaves in a hurry.

Quinn looks at Rahvyn and says his name angrily, Rahvyn turns and rushes after Darius.

As Rahvyn catches Darius and asks him "if he is alright," Darius nobs at Rahvyn,

Rahvyn tells Darius "That he can talk to him, or ask him questions, after all I know of your experiences or lack of because of our family".

Darius looks at Rahvyn and nods again, tapping him on the shoulder as he moves off to mount his horse, galloping off he returns to his home.

As Darius enters the Castle, his father and Armond are discussing matters of clan protection. They see him and look stunned. Darius is usually very well-presented and in control. His father asks Darius if he is alright. Armond looking at Darius wonders if there is another accident to clean up for his friend.

Darius nods "yes" to his father and moves to his wing within the castle.

Armond assures Darius's father that he will go and speak to him shortly to check on him.

Darius is in his room, ripping his blood-stained clothes off and heading for the washroom.