First touch

Buckingham Lodge was bustling with people, new shows were playing, and lots of new people were around, all excited for the evening out.

Friday was an event night at the lodge. The vampire organization had said they had lots of new swans, (a person agreed to give blood regularly), and the excitement had built up in a few of the high-society vampires. Quinn arrived late as usual, he was escorted to his room, where several of his guests were enjoying the new event.

Rahvyn and Champagne had arrived earlier. They glanced at him and smiled, already enjoying the taste of a fresh swan. Rahvyn holding his glass up to greet Quinn in the usual way they have done for years as friends.

Quinn sits down, leans forward, flicks his coattails backwards, looks at Rahvyn and asks, "So how do I meet your brother; I am curious about him".

Rahvyn smiles: "I can arrange it" then adds "though it depends on what you want him for"?

Quinn smiles, "You'll see", pauses for a moment then adds "but I have an unfamiliar attraction to him, I want to know more".,

Quinn motions to the waiter, who brings him a glass of fresh blood, Quinn sips and swallows, and he smirks, showing his well-developed fangs. Quinn leans forward, looking around the room, at the other vampires from aristocrat clans, he invited out for the evening, enjoying the different tastes on offer, and the party atmosphere.

Side Note: Some prefer their blood straight from the vein, The swan is not hurt or left injured the vampires are very careful of this to ensure a consistent supply, most will have their memory cleared of the evening and wounds healed when have completed their tasks.

After a while, Quinn looks at Rahvyn and asks him "to invite Darius to his private room", as he wishes to get to know him more.

Rahvyn smiling, nods at Quinn, then motions to his staff, whispers in his ear to go and request Darius help him with a small problem, then directs that person to take Darius to Quinn's private room.

Quinn finishes his drink; he stands and motions to Rahvyn that he'll wait in his room. Quinn is sitting in his private room, sipping his fresh drink, glancing through a book, he hears a slight knock on the door and says "Enter." Looking up he takes another sip from his glass and places his book on the table as the door opens.

Darius who is restrained, from drinking at lodges or events, stands at the door, as the smell of the fresh blood fills his nostrils, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, Darius feels a strange urge creeping over his body, his eyes slightly change colour with excitement.

Quinn smiles, would you like a drink?

Darius refuses and sits down asking Quinn "What problem, he has with Rahvyn?, that they need to discuss".

Quinn states "It's not so much a problem with Rahvyn, it's a problem with you".

Darius puffs up "We hardly know each other, how can we have a problem, sir".

Quinn moves closer to Darius "Yes, Darius, that is our problem, I don't know you well enough, but you intrigue me for some reason," Quinn leans in real close, smelling Darius's aroma, "I want to know why you intrigue me so much".

Both stare into each other's eyes for a moment. Darius is also intrigued by Quinn but is holding his composure.

Quinn is intrigued even more, he leans in and kisses Darius with his blood-soaked lips, his fangs, slightly extended, as their lips meet, his fangs slightly catching Darius's lip from the movement within the passionate kiss, causing a small tear, the flow of blood causes Darius's fangs to extend suddenly, he bites Quinn's lip accidentally, Quinn moans slightly but not from pain, but from passion.

The exchanges of blood from the small tear and bite caused images to flash in both, Darius now seeing, experiencing the wild exciting passion within the memories, nothing like he had seen or experienced before. They traveled through his mind and threw his body; Darius was uncertain of their meaning and how they made him feel. Images of Quinn, his brother Rahvyn, and other Aristocrats enjoying each other, What does this mean: he felt hot, excited, and jealous all at the same time.

Darius pulls back, gasping,

Quinn smiles at Darius gasping, but also thinks: it's a strange reaction, Quinn asks Darius "Did you like it?", trying to look at Darius's face "Whatyou saw, you have experienced it before?" "Want to try more? Quinn frowns confused.

Darius drops his eyesight from Quinn's Face, and stands quickly, breathing heavily, unable to process what he has just witnessed and felt. Darius leaves the room quickly: and unexpectedly.

Quinn watching Darius leave, thinks strange boy, Quinn touches his lips and smiles, remembering the images he has just exchanged with Darius; Quinn has had these feelings from past encounters and understands the flashbacks.

Rahvyn storms into the room, followed by Champagne, "What happened to Darius, I have not seen him this upset in a while".

Quinn smiles "I kissed him but also nipped his lip", "My fangs are sharp, I guess"," but he also bit me during the excitement of the kiss", and "he now has a taste of me and I of him".

Rahvyn shakes his head, "I don't know if I can get him back after this Quinn."

Quinn smiles "I think he will come on his own, now he has had a taste." Quinn stands, adjusts his attire, and leaves the room to visit the event happening in the other room.

Now excited and hungry for more. Quinn scans the room, walking around and looking at the guests, finally, he picks a swan, he walks up to a young male swan and smells his aroma by touching his hair, bringing it to his nose.

Quinn asks, "If he may".

the young swan nods back "yes", and closes his eyes, in excitement, as Quinn stands behind him, slightly touching his body from behind, Quinn leans down placing his lips close to his neck, pausing, then slightly kissing his neck a few times, before slightly pausing again, lips parted, fangs extended, Quinn's mouth moistens with anticipation, as he parts his lips wider and places his fangs deep, within the swans neck, the young swan, lets out a slight moan, Quinn holds the other side of the swans neck gently, but firmly as he drinks to his contentment.

Quinn, raising his face from being nestled into the swan's neck, licks his lips, and smiles, as he glances up, seeing Rahvyn and Champagne sharing the same swan, Rahvyn sitting on a large red cedar chair, embracing the swan, his arms wrapped around him, the swan sitting on Rahvyns' lap, Rahvyn nestled contently into his neck sucking, whilst looking at Champagne, kneeling in front of them, licking and suckling like a child, Champagne is kneeling, between the swans and Rahvyns legs, feeding from deep puncture marks on the swans muscular chest. The thrusting, back and forth, excited all three of them.

Quinn walks behind the Chair, and leans down, beside Rahvyns face, smiling, "Don't get carried away, my love, you know what happened last time". Rahvyns eyes moved from Champagne to Quinn, motioning with a nod, as his eyes returned to watching Champagne feeding.

Quinn stands up and walks to the door and prepares to leave for home. His thoughts wander off to Darius and what he may have been feeling in the past hour. Quinn strolls outside mounts his horse and rides off into the night.