Hands

Horseman galloping into the yard and then directing his horse alongside Darius's carriage. The horseman reaches Darius as he is about to leave, after talking to the horseman, he instructs his driver to go to Buckingham Lodge.

Along the trip, Darius hopes that Quinn does not leave. Darius realizes that Quinn gets jealous easily now, and misunderstands what he saw, he needs to get to Quinn before his mind imagines all sorts of Scenarios and disappears again.

The carriage pulls up at midnight, and Darius quickly disembarks, rushing into Buckingham Lodge, and the room, he sees Quinn sitting he can see Quinn is upset, and he motions for Rahvyn and Champagne to leave.

He sits close to Quinn.

Darius starts to explain, "What he saw was not what you thought you saw." "That he has to work with David, Mr. Von Shepton and it's purely business".

Darius asks Quinn "to trust him". "I will have to work with all sorts of men in our business". "If you don't trust me," "How can we build a relationship?"

Quinn looks at Darius, "So you do want a relationship with me."

Darius nods and answers "Yes." "Are you going to pour me a drink?" "Or do I have to do it myself?"

Quinn grabs another small glass from the tray and pours Darius a glass of whiskey. Handing the glass to Darius, Quinn leans in to softly kiss Darius's lips. The pair embrace more with their lips, sucking and tasting each other, tongues darting in and out of their mouths. When their lips separate.

Quinn whispers "Sorry."

Darius nods and sips his whiskey. They settle back into their seat and chat generally for some time. Darius felt aroused as they had not touched each other in a month, he had been looking at Quinn's body while sipping his drink. He takes the Initiative.

Darius smiles, Quinn, would you like to fool around?"

Quinn smiles and replies, "My Lord your desire is my command,".

Darius moves closer, their lips touching again, tongues entwining, passion building their chests beginning to heave up and down, hands wandering touching, unbuttoning shirts, pulling at trouser buttons.

Darius moves from Quinn's lips, running his tongue and lips along Quinn's defined jawbone, then slowly down his neck, kissing, licking, and tasting his pale cool skin.

Excitement builds more in the already excited Darius's eyes change colour, suddenly grabbing the other side of Quinn's neck with his hand, pulling him closer, Darius's fangs penetrate Quinn's skin: he lets out a slight moan, Darius continues licking and sucking at Quinn's neck not wanting to miss a drop of his precious essence.

Quinn's nails dig deep into Darius's flesh as he is enjoying being eaten, the passion continues to build, and Quinn's eyes have changed colour with his aroused state. Quinn's hand slips into Darius's trousers, he moans under his touch. Darius releases Quinn's neck, enjoying Quinn's masculine touch. Quinn slowly pushes Darius back onto the lounge, moving his position.

Quinn positions himself above Darius, leaning down kissing his neck, and slowly moving down to his chest, Quinn bites him hard, and Darius moans louder. Quinn smiles to himself. Enjoying the taste, the excitement of Darius below him.

Darius's hands are roaming over Quinn's body, tracing his fingers slowly down his body, touching his manhood: Quinn moans. Darius feels the throb and wants to enjoy it longer, grasping it in his hand, and fondling even more.

Quinn moans louder and meets Darius's movements. Quinn quickens his hand movements within Darius's trousers, Darius moves his hips to match Quinn's actions, both enjoying each other's touch, they begin to quicken their paces more, with excitement hitting its full peak, and both men collapse breathing heavily. Quinn kisses Darius's face gently and moves to the seat next to him.

Once both have regained composure,

Darius tells Quinn "He must return home as he has business to deal with still. "Darius leans in and gently kisses Quinn,

Quinn asks, "When will I see you again?",

Darius states: "I am busy with these dealings," "but I will try tomorrow, if not then, I will send you a message, OK."

Quinn nods yes.

Darius adjusts his attire and leaves, Quinnwatches him leave, stands, adjusts himself, and prepares to return home aswell.