The park

Darius sitting at a vintage table, doing paperwork for the family business, slightly frustrated. Darius has been confined to business meetings for a week or so and mainly hanging around the family home.

Darius is eager to break out of his confined space, so during the evening he heads out for an evening stroll in the nearby parkland, as he is strolling along the footpath, he hears a familiar voice.

Quinn: "Good evening, Darius, have you been good?" "Care to sit for a chat?"

As Darius turns his head, he is slightly stunned to see Quinn sitting on a park bench that he has just passed, Darius is standing there facing Quinn about to answer him, he hears a noise further up the park and sees his brother Rahvyn, Champagne and friends chasing and playing with humans in the park,

Darius asks, "If that is necessary?",

Quinn smiling replies, "No but it's fun and keeps them on their toes".

Quinn stands and walks beside Darius making small talk about the evening and social events. As they pass Rahvyn, Rahvyn stops chasing someone and waves to Darius.

Darius shakes his head and slightly waves back to his brother. "Forever a child" he mumbles.

Quinn keeps walking and moves off the path to an opening with a large tree, stopping, he then leans on its trunk, looking at the sky and the stars that are out, Darius walks up close to him and begins looking at the stars, as they both move their gaze from the stars, they look towards each other.

Quinn leans in softly and kisses Darius gently on the lips, Darius returns the kiss, engaged in kissing each other, passionately, and their environment seems to disappear. It's only the two of them. Darius seems to be able to control his emotions much better by staying calmer. Quinn runs his hands over Darius's body teasing and touching him, his lips softly kissing his neck, Quinn's hand slides into the dip in Darius's back, pulling him closer to him, Darius can feel his excitement.

At that moment, Rahvyn pops out of nowhere and tells Quinn he and Champagne have had an accident, and they need Armond's advice,

Darius steps back, "Well, I must be getting back now, I'll let Armond know," shaking his head, Darius quickly walked away.

Quinn sighs heavily and heads towards the others to where the group is standing.

Darius walks back to his estate, letting the cool air settle him, as he walks into the castle ground, he sees Armond and informs him he is needed by Rahvyn in the park next door for an accident. He then returns to his study and continues his work for his pending meetings.

A few days later, Rahvyn sends Quinn a message to say Darius will be attending a business meeting in the next town on Thursday. It would benefit him and his family business to attend, Quinn decides to bring this to the attention of his father and asks if he can attend on behalf of the family,

Marquis De-Glanville smiles at his son, "So you're interested in the business now?"

Quinn smiled sheepishly and stated, "I thought it would be a good opportunity that's all."

His father permits him to attend on his behalf but warns him to behave.

Quinn makes all the preparations for the meeting in the next town including booking a room at a lodge for the night and the next day. Thursday approaches fast and Quinn travels to the next town, he has not told Darius that he is attending.

The meeting starts at dusk, and most of the attendees have arrived including Darius, Quinn arrives and is shown to his seat at the table opposite Darius, Marquis De-Glanville has again warned Quinn to behave at this meeting as he is representing the family.

As Quinn is setting up his space he happens to look up, Darius is looking at him slightly puzzled.

Quinn just smiles back and silently says, "Hello my Love". Darius embarrassed drops his head and looks around.

They all begin the meeting by introducing themselves and the family they are from. Several young men applaud when Darius stands and finishes his introduction.

This made Quinn slightly jealous, so he frowned. Darius looked at him and sat down so the next person could introduce themselves.

After a few hours, the meeting broke for refreshments. Quinn found Darius chatting to several people he approached and introduced himself again, standing beside Darius, happily chatting with everyone, mainly looking at Darius. He managed to have some time with Darius to chat generally and flirt.

Quinn whispers "That he would like to continue what they started in the park, in his room".

Darius looked at him and said, "Room?"

Quinn said, "Maybe your room then".

At that moment the meeting was called to start again. Darius walked off to return to his position, Quinn followed and continued taking notes and collecting business cards of potential customers, all the while Quinn and Darius were glancing at each other.

After the meeting was finished, Quinn walked over to Darius and invited him to join him for a nightcap. Darius told him he already had plans for a nightcap with a few of the members in his room later if he wanted to join.

Quinn was becoming frustrated but said "He would love to join" In, after all, he could be the last one to leave.

Quinn arrived at Darius's door, hearing several people inside laughing, he knocked, and Darius opened the door inviting him in, general chit-chat was happening, Darius poured Quinn a whiskey and gave it to him, sitting beside him.

Quinn thanked him and smiled while sipping his whiskey. Another male frowned and mentioned that Darius must know Quinn well, as he knew his poison.

Quinn smiled "Yes, our fathers have known each other for centuries."

Darius changed the subject by proposing a toast to new business partners and ventures. As the nightcap and discussion came to an end.

Quinn asked, "if he stay or would he like to come to his room at the lodge", Darius agreed, and they strolled off to Quinn's' room's direction.