De-Chevalier Meeting

A large luxurious castle hosted the De-Chevalier event: aristocratic families gathering to show off / introduce their younger offspring, in the hope that some of these will be paired for future clans.

In the main hall: families have gathered to introduce themselves to other families, The head of the clans: De-Chevalier family along with his sons, greet families, as they arrive with their sons and daughters, who are available and want to be nominated for mating.

Families line up to greet other available families, Darius the second son of the De-Chevalier family, cheerfully completes his duties, greeting the families and socialising on behalf of his family.

The De-Glanville family arrive: Quinn loving the freedom that his lifestyle choices, have given him, obeys his father this evening and attends this event, behaving to a degree: but keeping to his cheeky naughty self.

As they approach the De-Chevalier family for the required greetings and introductions, Darius glances up, and sees the De-Glanville family approaching. As Quinn's eyes meet Darius's Quinn cheekily smiles at him. Which Darius quickly dismisses with beleaguering intent. Darius continues to greet others ahead of the De-Glanville family. Quinn annoyed, glances at Rahvyn De-Chevalier his longtime friend and raises his eyebrows, with a questioning glance, Rahvyn waves him on and continues to greet others.

The De-Chevalier family are aware of De-Granville's 4th son's behavior but due to standing of his family within the clans, is accepted this to a degree. Proper greetings are exchanged, and Quinn is introduced to Darius briefly along with the other gathered clan members.

Darius and Quinn have some small brief social interactions during the night. Quinn seems to be popping up at every turn Darius makes. Quinn has become intrigued and wants to know more about him.

Quinn has been trying to start a conversation with Darius throughout the night, Quinn feels Darius does not wish to engage in a conversation, all this does is intrigue him even more.

During the evening, Quinn and Darius engage in eye contact as they both socialise with other event attendees. Quinn is becoming frustrated that he has not been given a chance to be formally introduced to Darius or allowed to exchange in longer versations.

They seem to miss each other throughout the evening, and now it draws to a close, Quinn not being able to get close enough to start a conversation. He wonders if this is on purpose, or just bad luck on his behalf.

Quinn strolls over to Rahvyn (Darius's younger brother) and inquires about Darius's likes and dislikes.

Rahvyn tells Quinn "That he only associates within the approved appropriate circles. But there is away, he will come if I call him, if he thinks I am in trouble". Rahvyn smiles and states "we will chat about him tomorrow".

As Rahvyn notices his partner, he nods to Quinn and walks off to greet Champagne (Rahvyn's Partner) then ventures home due to the approaching morning.

Quinn stands alone, watching Rahvyn stroll off and greet his partner, again glancing around the room for a chance to engage Darius. He catches the eye of his father, who motions for him to come to him. Quinn reluctantly returns to beside his father but is still preoccupied looking around in hope of spotting Darius. His family are preparing to return to their castle together. As their carriage arrives, a disappointed Quinn boards with his family, for the journey home.