019| never stand behind a buckin' animal

019| never stand behind a buckin' animal『Never stand behind a buckin' animal Frank,almost lost my jewels doing that on a dare

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

019| never stand behind a buckin' animal
Never stand behind a buckin' animal Frank,
almost lost my jewels doing that on a dare.

+

Daryl returned with Rick just after the sun began to set; empty handed with no sign of Sophia. This didn't go unnoticed by Frankie. She felt guilty once more. Maybe had she not distracted Rick, he would've been able to rescue her.

They'd spent the entire evening scavenging for things they could use. Sabrina had found numerous amounts of clothing for Frankie, things she could grow into as time went on. They were all sitting in a crate next to Daryl's truck. 

"You didn't find her?" Carol said, her breath becoming quick and anxious. 

"Her trail went cold," Rick said stepping over the guardrail. "We'll pick it up again at first light." 

"You can't leave my daughter out there on her own." Carol pleaded. Her arms were wrapped around her torso, a comfort mechanism, Sabrina realized. "To spend the night alone in the woods." 

"Out in the dark's no good." Daryl's said. His tone gentler than he'd ever spoken to someone outside of his circle. "We'd just be tripping over ourselves. More people get lost." 

"She's 12, she can't be out there on her own." Carol cried, Lori took the scared woman in her arms. "You didn't find anything?" 

"I know this is hard." Rick said, placing his hands up to calm the woman. "But I'm asking you not to panic. We know she was out there." 

"And we tracked her for a while." Daryl reassured. 

"We have to make this an organized effort." Rick declared. Daryl took the time to step over the guardrail. "Daryl knows the woods better than anybody, I've asked him to oversee this." 

"Is that blood?" Carol squeaked, her question directing everyone to look at Daryl's pants. Even the man himself who seemed to have forgotten about the stain. 

"We took down a walker." Rick replied calmly. 

"Walker? Oh my god." Carol said, anything but calm. 

"There was no sign it was ever anywhere near Sophia." Rick reassured. 

"How can you know that?" Andrea asked. 

"We cut the son of a bitch open, made sure." Daryl said, awkwardly looking around the group.

 His eyes fell on Frankie and Sabrina. The two were standing on the edge of the crowd. He took a careful step forward as Carol went into hysterics. Sabrina reached her hand out, placing it carefully on the small of his back, a comforting reassurance that he tried his hardest. He welcomed the embrace happily, wrapping his arm around her own waist.