011| on golden pond

+

011| on golden pond『"Ya need me to take care of this?""Just gonna give him a little southern hospitality

011| on golden pond
『"Ya need me to take care of this?"
"Just gonna give him a little southern hospitality."』
+

A car alarm blaring through the quarry put Sabrina on high alert. She searched around the room, looking for the small redhead that was her sister. A red sports car whirred into the camp, halting to a screeching stop as it approached the RV. 

Frankie, was naturally next to Carl who was squirming as his mother gave him a haircut. Everyone was on edge until Glenn, the young man in his early twenties hopped out with a gleaming grin on his face. 

"Holy Crap!" Dale yelled from the top of the RV. "Turn that damn thing off!"

"I don't know how!" Glenn spoke, throwing his arms to the side and shrugging. Amy, immediately bombarded the boy. 

The sounds of the multiple voices, and the car alarms made Sabrina feel overstimulated. She found herself gathering her long hair into one hand, wrapping it around her hand then dropping it all at once. She could only imagine how Glenn was feeling. 

"Yeah, she's fine. Everybody is." Glenn spoke, then his gaze stopped on Sabrina and Frankie guiltily. "Well, Merle not so much."

What the hell had happened to Merle? Sabrina wondered, she never got the chance to ask though because Shane began to question the young man. 

"Are you crazy driving this wailin' bastard up here?" Shane asked him. "Are you trying to draw every walker for miles?" 

"I think we're okay." Dale said, ever the voice of reason. 

"You call being stupid okay?" Shane asked gruffly, leaned over the hood of the red mustang. Sabrina had to admit, it was a good looking car. One she would've killed to drive if she ever got the chance. 

"Well, the alarm was echoing all over these hills." Dale said. "Hard to pinpoint the source. I'm not arguing, I'm just saying. Wouldn't hurt you to think things a little more carefully next time, would it?" 

"Sorry..." Glenn said glumly. "Got a cool car." 

Another truck began to approach, but Sabrina was concerned about the shape Merle might be in. Glenn still hadn't elaborated on what had happened to the man she considered a stubborn brother. 

The two Rhodes' sisters watched as families reunited, Amy and Andrea. Morales and his children. She peeked around each of the heads that exited that cube van, wondering where exactly Merle Dixon was. 

"Glenn?" Sabrina asked, finally choosing to bite the bullet. "Where is Merle?"

Her question was interrupted by Shane Walsh, turning to look at Glenn. No one cared about Merle except for the Rhodes' it seemed like. As always, Sabrina was brushed over for someone more important to the group. Their unofficial leader.