Chapter: 1-10

Chapter 1 Filling up the space, traveling through time and marriage

"At 11 o'clock this morning, China experienced a once-in-a-century total solar eclipse..."

Wen Jinhe hurried into a real estate agency in black high heels.

It was noon, and the agent was eating lunch on the table.

Seeing someone coming in, he quickly wiped his mouth with a napkin, then stood up and asked, "Hello, are you renting or buying a house?"

Wen Jinhe answered neatly, "Selling a house, urgently."

The agent's eyes lit up, and he quickly asked Wen Jinhe to sit down, "Which house are you selling?"

Wen Jinhe took the mineral water and took a sip, "Qingyue Community 3 buildings 2 units 12 floors."

When the agent heard this, isn't this the community behind?

Wen Jinhe continued, "Help me sell the house within a week, and the buyer must pay in full."

The agent frowned when he heard this, "The time is too tight, and the price may be difficult to negotiate."

Wen Jinhe said, "3.5 million, please help me sell it as soon as possible."

Then Wen Jinhe went to several more agents.

Leaning on the sofa, she gradually came to her senses about what happened today.

When the total solar eclipse occurred, Wen Jinhe was recording with her mobile phone, preparing to post it on WeChat Moments.

As a result, a strong light shone on her face, and then Wen Jinhe had a dream.

She dreamed that she had traveled to an unknown dynasty, became a princess of a country, and was forced to marry a foreign prince.

The last scene in the dream was her wearing a wedding dress and being stuffed into a sedan chair.

After waking up, Wen Jinhe thought it was just a dream, but she found that she actually had a storage space.

This series of accidents made her feel very uneasy, and maybe time travel would really happen.

In order to live a good life in an unknown dynasty, Wen Jinhe decided to fill up the storage space.

There was only 200,000 in savings, and if it was not enough, she would sell the house.

In the dream, time travel happened one month later, and she still had one month.

The next morning, Wen Jinhe ran to the car rental company to rent a pickup truck and drove to the wholesale market.

"Boss, give me 10 jin of rice seeds, wheat seeds, and various vegetable seeds."

"10 boxes of instant noodles."

"10 jin of various seasonings."

The species of unknown dynasties are not complete, and these will come in handy.

Then I came to Xinhua Bookstore and bought some encyclopedias, such as "The Exploitation of the Works of Nature" and "Encyclopedia of Plants".

In the next two days, the agent took customers to visit houses frantically.

God will not let down those who work hard. On the 5th day, the buyer was finally confirmed, and he rushed to the Real Estate Bureau to complete the follow-up.

Because it was a hurry to sell, the price was reduced by 300,000 yuan, and 3.2 million yuan was deposited into Wen Jinhe's account.

However, the buyer gave her a month to rent a house and move.