♣︎33♣︎

2nd POV

"ive got a feeling, aka-chin is back." murasakibara stated as aomine raised an eyebrow. "i can tell." midorima stated as kise smiled. "then im glad. we're complete." kise said in relief.

"HEY!"

a loud voice called out the miracles. their heads turned to see y/f/n.

"my daughter told me to invite you guys." y/f/n said, arms crossed as his head was looking at the side as y/m/n smiled.

"dont mind my husband. she texted us to tell you guys to go to the restaurant down the street. oh and do take these others with you." y/m/n pointed at the volleyball players behind as kise sweatdrop.

'they're like the parents of 103 dalmatians with this much!!'

Kise smiled and nodded. "yes maam! thank you very much." he quickly bowed down which murasakibara followed too and then midorima and last was aomine, who just briefly bowed down.

"take care you kids! we'll be leaving now!" y/m/n smiled and tugged y/f/n out of the stadium. as they all leave it was then silent.

"hi."

Lev was first to talk.

"sup." aomine replied, waving before he gestured them to follow the other teams. "they're so intimidating." tanaka said with a low voice, looking up at the heights. between lev and murasakibara, the purple headed looked way bigger than lev.

"noya you better not stand next to him." ennoshita teased which made nishinoya glare at him. "shut it! i know that." He stated as he looked up at murasakibara, shivering slightly.

"how cute." Imayoshi chuckled as momoi also let out a giggle. "i agree. it looks like they envy your height, mukkun."

"they're okay i guess." murasakibara replied, munching on his snacks. "stop eating like a pig, nanodayo." midorima pushes his glasses up as hinata gasped, pointing at him. "he acts like tsukishima!" hinata beamed.

"he's right! look tsukki!" yamaguchi giggled pointing at midorima's antics which made tsukishima sigh. 

---

"i'm still not used to y/n being...this rich." 

everyone sweatdrop seeing the restaurant had a buffet, almost 30 dishes, aside from the dessert area. the place was full of tables, as if it was a royality's birthday. 

"WOAH! LOOK THERE'S A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!" Hinata gasped, before running quickly to it as kageyama's eyes glimmer, following his steps. "HEY GUYS WAIT NO!" sugawara gasped, and leaned to try and pull them back but failed. 

"MEAT!!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled, running to the buffet with happiness which made momoi sweatdrop. "n/n's friends sure are something." she commented as aomine shrugged.

they've taken their seats, figuring it was decent enough to wait for the person who had the heart to treat them food. they chatter among themselves, aoba jousai figuring they were alike with kaijo, like too alike...

"so iwaizumi hits you too?" 

"yeah, in the head. what about you?"

"kasamatsu senpai kicks me alot..." 

"that's because you are annoying." Kasamatsu and iwaizumi said at the same time.  

atsumu saw that and shivered. "dang, that's creepy." his comment made daichi chuckle. "so you guys will be our opponents soon?" he asks kita who smiled softly, nodding. "indeed. hopefully we stay civil."

"woah, that's alot!" Kagami was first to be seen at the door. his eyes seeing the multiple dishes. "you went overboard today." Riko said to you which made you laugh.

"actually, it was suppose to be 50 dishes but the restaurant said their maximum was 30." n/n smiled as she walked in, smiling at everyone.

'50 dishes?! how rich is she?!!!'

they thought as kazuko was first to run to the buffet. "IM HUNGRY! LET'S EAT!" 

---

As everyone ate, some used the karaoke to sing, some chitchatted but of course, a night isnt ending without a rivalry fight.

"Iwaizumi wins again!!!" you cheered as iwaizumi patted his biceps as he won the arm wrestling once again. "i'm not going against aomine." iwaizumi chuckled, backing out as aomine smirked. "guess i win by default?"

"Not if i win!" kagami suddenly sat infront of aomine with a grin as they held hand. "READY...GO!" 

and the arm wrestling began again! 

"i bet all my snacks on kagami-chin" 

"surely aomine will win, nanodayo."

"i'll bet my game console on kagami."

kenma chuckled, seeing none of them were budging making you laugh out loud at their try hard faces. "At this point, it'll go on for ages!" tendo grinned, placing his bet on the table.

"how childish." teppei chuckled, shaking his head as kuroko watched beside you, vanilla milkshake in his hand as he leaned his weight on you. bokuto trying to motivate kagami as kise laughed at him.

"HE'S DOING SO WELL KAGAMI YOU BETTER NOT LOSE HIS SPIRIT!" kise pointed, laughing hard as he tumbled while laughing, which you supporting by holding onto his arm.

"CALL IT A DRAW!"

"NEVER!!!"

Hayashi, sat a few tables away from them, shaking her head seeing the rowdy table. "lucky its a celebration." She stated as she went back to her phone, suddenly someone place a drink infront of her.

"atleast have some fun." 

she looked up and rolled her eyes. "geez. you guys again?"

there stood her own circle of harem.

"hey, we just dont want you to look like a buzzkill." matsukawa stated as he took a seat. "yeah, not gonna lie, sweetie you look lonely." imayoshi snickered as he placed his drink down. "dont mind me." Konoha smiled, sitting himself down.

"i cant have a moment alone?" hayashi raised an eyebrow as izuki shrugged. "depends. dont you want our company?" 

"let me think, no."

"im hurt but i'll take it!" yamamoto grinned, chugging down his drink. "ugh, nuisance." hayashi mumbled as himuro sat next to her. "please, ki-chan. you don't have to fake it." he said and patted her head.

"that's senpai to you."

"okay, senpai." 

they all said in a teasing tone which irked hayashi. "i'm throwing eggs at your houses." 

"ill tell y/n again." ennoshita laughed, pushing the plate of sweets/candy to her which she raised her middle finger first before grabbing a candy from the plate and biting it off. "told yall she likes candies." futakuchi walked towards the table, hands in his pocket as he smiled.

"stalker."

"you said it in an interview."

takao responded which made hayashi pause, before silently sipping her drink. "someone's embarrassed." imayoshi smirked, his eyes watching hayashi. "you wish."

--

a/n:

woah 2 updates just for you guys! <3