♣︎26♣︎

*:..。o○3rd pov○o。..:*

"that was the formless shot that everyone calls. " semi said as tendo's face became the :D. "that was cool~~" tendo cooed as ushijima nodded, agreeing. "yes." ushijima said with a monotonous tone. a timeout was called for seirin as hayashi chuckled.

"if that kuroko person does more stupid things without thinking, they will surely lose." she said as y/n pouted. "have faith in them ki-chan." y/n said as hayashi shrugged. "though it wasnt his fault tho, you said they lost to touou one time right? surely they feel frustrated and does not want to lose." Hayashi uttered as y/n pursed her lips, nodding.

aomine then changed his pace, kagami charging to steal the ball but aomine dribbled the ball behind his back and to his other hand. aomine jumped to shoot until kagami jumped behind, slapping the ball away aomine's grasp as everyone had their jaw dropped.

"well deym, papi be acting as if he was from an anime having superpowers. "hayashi snickered.

the match went on, the volleyball bitches getting interested more with basketball along with the people playing it. like, 'are basketball players really this good and scary?' they thought, hinata sometimes shivering at the thought of aomine picking a fight at him. 

"those other first year in seirin are funny though." sugawara smiled awkwardly, before chuckling with asahi and daichi. " i agree, the one looking like a cat and chihuahua are quite the scaredy cats, but funny and helpful." daichi said. "touou's shooting guard is good too, he has fast release." ennoshita butted in. 

again, kagami slapped aomine's formless shot which shocked everyone. the generation of miracles shocked. 'is that even possible? are you saying kagami is a better player than aomine?'

they thought as hayashi snickered evilly. 'my student is fucking win this mother fucking match u pieces of shi-' 

"nee-chan, stop mumbling you look like a creep."

"kazuko, i will hit you."

y/n watched in amazement, seeing aomine, one of the best players she have known, having trouble attacking while kagami was defensing him. she thought she was seeing a wild beast. kagami was really determined. after a few minutes, the first half ended.

some were standing up, stretching and going out to maybe buy stuffs while other waited for the second half to start. "hey l/n-chan! lets go and grab some drinks!" nishinoya, hinata, lev and bokuto ran to y/n as y/n smiled at them. 

"sure!!" y/n said as she pushed hayashi's face, knowing well she would yell or glare at the boys. y/n walked to find the other volley team talking, maybe seeing oikawa and kageyama glaring at each other.  specific twins fighting as she saw 2 familiar figures. "suna-san? kita-san?" she asked as they turned. "hello l/n." kita nodded at her, a small smile climbing up his face as suna looked at her and nodded. "you know them l/n?" yamaguchi whispered as she nodded. "yep! im confused on why y'all are here though? like, how many volley teams are here?!" y/n wondered. 

"hinata asked almost everyone he knows to join him.  its a shock he knows inarizaki, and not to mention, how he convinced almost everyone. " iwaizumi answered her as y/n looked at hinata communicating with almost everyone. "he's a social butterfly, i guess." y/n giggled. 

"girly, if you dont stop following me, i will break your nose again." y/n heard a familiar voice as she turned to see hayashi being pinned by the girl she fought with. "i-i just wanted to say sorry and uhm..." 

"no, i wont give you my number you simp. get out of my way you slut."

"degrade me more." 

"kinky, but no."