♣︎24♣︎

Important author's note

-first of all, merry Christmas!! I hope you guys have pleasant evening/day.

-second, i want to clarify somethings.

°this story, 2 different worlds, is based on 2 different sports right? Wherein, y/n has a large harem. But this story also means other things. 2 different worlds, 2 different main characters. Which is Y/n, and hayashi. In the last chapter, some felt as if hayashi was the main character. Which is right. Since y/n had multiple chapters with the boys, i decided to give hayashi the spotlight since she's also a main character AND may or maynot, have a harem, just to make the story more different and more interesting.

Thank you for reading my note!! You may go on with the story.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
*:..。o○2nd pov○o。..:*

"Ki-chan, hurry up!" You yelled, tugging on her arm as hayashi thought her arm was gonna pop off. "Damn it, hold up kid." Hayashi groaned, speed walking as you waved, seeing seirin in their room.

"WHERE IS THAT IDIOT?!!" You were surprised with riko yelling, talking about kagami as hayashi ducked, dodging the flying bottle.

"Who's that guy?" Hyuuga asked as hayashi turned to him. "Hayashi akasuki. Female not guy." That made everyone choke. "Well you're a handsome/pretty person." Shun said as hayashi smirked and winked.

"I know." You laughed, seeing shun blush, not expecting hayashi to wink.

Your phone suddenly buzzed, at the same time,u and kuroko took out your phones.

"Ano, coach i go for a bit?" Kuroko asked as riko's lips tugged, trying her best not to lash out. "ANO- its cause we've been summoned by seijuro-kun" You said as everyone froze.

"No. You're not going." Hayashi sternly said. "But-"

"L/n y/n. Did u forget what happened last time? I cant even believe you've forgave them when u were balling your eyes out that time. Where is the meet up? Im coming with u kids." Hayashi said as you sighed.

"Fine fine, but stand a few feet away okay?" You said as hayashi ignored it and pulled u and kuroko. "If this is something nonsense, ill pull that red headed guy's intestines out." Hayashi cursed under her breath as you shivered, scared  at your older cousin.

Hayashi pushed u and kuroko to the group, seeing 4 people there as they turned to the 3 people.

3rd pov

"Y/N-CCHI!" Kise yelled about jump at y/n when the yellow haired saw the dark emitting aura from hayashi. Since kise didn't know her, he felt a shiver down his spine, stopping from what he was about to do.

"I never gave you permission to go near y/n. So back off fucker." Hayashi spat, harsh words cutting thru kise's body as he whimpered.

"Ki-chan stop!" Y/n pushed hayashi far from the group as Hayashi scoffed, crossing her arm as y/n giggled, walking back to the group.

"Geez, he's scary.." Kise frowned. "She's." Kuroko corrected as aomine looked up. " A girl? Wow kise, you're scared of a girl." Aomine snickered. "She's was scary! You should of seen it! Its the same as akashi-cchi." Kise whined as midorima pushed his eyebrows.