♣︎4♣︎

*:..。o○Your PoV○o。..:*

I waved goodbye to yachi and walked out the classroom, i then met hinata, kageyama, tsukishima and yamaguchi in the halls and quickly ran towards them.

"Hey guys!" I smiled as they greeted me. "Its great that its a half day today. " Yamaguchi smiled as you nodded. "Yeah, after practice, i plan to go to my friend's match in kanagawa. " I said as kageyama tilt his head.

"Is it that tetsuya and kise's battle?" Kageyama asked me as i nodded. "Y-yeah, though ill just be quick." I said as they nodded. We arrived at the gym and i walked towards shimizu. Coach ukai, from the store was already there too.

"Ohayo shimizu-senpai." I greeted as she smiled, nodding. "Hello l/n-chan." She greeted as i watch the boys warm up.

"Ano, shimizu-senpai? Would it be okay if i leave after an hour?" I asked as she tilt her head at me. "I think so. Why?" She asked me. "Ano, i want to watch my friend play. But if its not then its fine." I said as she smiled,Patting my head making me look up.

"Dont worry l/n. Ill just update you on what you missed if thats the case." She said as i smiled and hugged her.

Shes so nice!! ಥ‿ಥ

I thought as i broke off the hug.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

"Stay safe l/n-chan!!" The karasuno boys and shimizu-senpai waved at me as i smiled, waving back. I start to walk to the train station then settling myself inside the train as i text my parents that ill be home a bit late. After i arrive in kanagawa, i bought some drinks and snacks at a store for the others then start my walk to kaijo. I was still in my uniform, making some students turn to me when i walked inside of kaijo.

"Gym? Yes it is." I talked to myself and smiled. I start to walk inside the gym to see them having a break. I quickly blend in the crowd, making sure not to be seen by kise or anyone. I sneak my way towards seirin then tap tetsuya's shoulder.

"N/n?" He got caught of guard as i smile at him. He gave me a smile as i hug him. He hesitated to hug me back since he was sweaty but he knew i didn't care.

"KUROKO HAS  GIRLFRIEND!!!" I heard someone yelled as me and tetsuya turn to see koganei. "Oh wait its L/n!-" I quickly cover his mouth to prevent him from yelling. "L/n! Are you gonna watch us today?" Aida asked me as i smiled and nodded. "YAY!" koganei cheered and hugged me to which i giggled.

"Oh! The break is over! Go back in!" Aida said and pointed in court. The 5 waved at me as i sat beside aida. "Aida-san? What happened to tetsuya's head?" I asked as she answered me while looking at the game.

"Kise accidentally Elbowed kuroko in the head."

I slowly nodded as watch the game. Eventually, kagami did a dunk making them win the match. Seirin cheered as i just sat there with a smile. I helped distribute towels as i gave them the drinks i bought.

"Hey l/n, what time are you going home? And how is your school?" Izuki asked as i shrugged.

"Ill go home later, i already told my parents. And school is fine and kinda fun too." I said and smiled.

*:..。o○3rd POV○o。..:*

Kise glance at seirin's side, his eyebrows furrowed as he analyzed the unknown girl talking to seirin. He couldnt see anything but the her back.

"Hey senpai? Whos that girl?" Kise asked kasamatsu who was beside him. Kasamatsu glance and shrugged. "I dont know, but her uniform looks like shes from karasuno is it?" He answered as kise slowly nodded.

*:..。o○2nd POV○o。..:*

You start to walk with seirin. They start to complain on they were hungry as you were about to ask them on what they want to eat but aida pulled you all in a restaurant.

You and kuroko didn't quite like the meat so you gave it to kagami. Kuroko suddenly went out and you followed until you both bump into kise. Kise widen his eyes when he saw you.

"L/ncchi?!" Kise yelped and quickly ran to hug you. You were taken aback by the hug but you just pat his back. "L/ncchi, i miss you so much! Why did you leave us?! I didnt say anything bad to you right?!" Kise said as you sighed and shake your head.

"Kise, how bout we go somewhere with tetsuya?" You asked as he broke the hug and frown. "Wont you call me by my first name anymore??" He asked as you sighed and pat his arm.

"Then, lets go ryota." You said as he smiled widely and nodded. You 3 went to a near park that had a court beside it. You sat on the bench as kise sat ontop of the backrest.

"L/ncchi, where do you study now and whats your club now?" Kise asked as he took out a ball from his bag. "Uh, karasuno and my club is volleyball." You answered making the ball fall down on kise's head.

"Vorreyballeu?!" Kise yelped as you and kuroko nodded. "Yeah, and tetsuya knows. " You snicker as kise frown. "Then that means your far from us?" He asked as you sighed and nodded.

"You know i dont have  great connection with the others." You said as kise jumped out of the back rest and stood next to kuroko. "But they did regret it when you left us and didnt come to school after that day! Right kurokocchi?!" Kise defended and turn to kuroko who nodded.

"I hate to agree, but they were actually torn when you left. " Kuroko said as you bit your lip. Kagami suddenly came and talked to kise as your eyes narrowed to the court to see atleast 5 males picking on 3 students. You frown and stood up, quietly leaving the 3 boys and walking to the court. You witness a guy kick one of the students in the guts as you huffed grabbing a ball and spinning it in your index finger then walking towards the guy who did a kick.

"That wasnt very fair." You said with a frown, pushing the spinning ball towards the guy's nose. The guy yelped and held his burning nose.

"WHAT THE HECK GIRLY?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" he yelped as you put the ball on your side. "This isnt basketball, and plus, violence is kinda bad." You said as the guy grabbed your collar and pulled you near him.

"HaH?! What the hell are you saying? Hmph, how about we finish this at home?" The guy smirked as you show him that your uninterested. The male pushed you away as stood infront of them.

"Lets settle this with basketball, if you lose, youll come with us" One of the guy said as you nodded. "Then if you lose, leave this court and never come back." You stated as the males snicker. You suddenly felt a hand on your head and you glance at your side to see kagami, kuroko and kise.

"Mind if we join?" Kise grinned as the 5 males sweatdropped at kagami and kise's height. " 4 vs 5 is fine." Kagami said as the they eventually agreed. You took off your sleeveless sweat then pushed your glasses up.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

"S-sugoi..." The 3 students breath out as you 4 take your leave. You 4 settle down back at the bench as kagami flick your forehead.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! DO YOU THINK YOU COULD FIGHT THEM OFF IF THEY TRY TO TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE AND TOUCH YOU?!" Kagami yelled as you huffed and crossed your arms. "I can perfectly just throw them some balls and kick them. I men, look at these guns." You said and flex your skinny arms.

"GUNS MY FUCKING ASS!" Kagami yelped as kuroko and kise stiffle their laughat your dorkiness. "Well, you know i hate people like those. As much as i didnt want to play basketball, if they want me to knock some senses in them, then ill do it." You said as kagami sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Hey guys, ill take my leave now." Kise said as you nodded. "Dont lose the preliminaries kagamicchi! See you again l/ncchi!!" Kise waved as you smiled and waved back.

"Hey guys, ill also take my leave now." You said as kuroko and kagami grabbed their things. "We will take you to the train station." Kagami said as kuroko nodded. You smiled and nodded. You 3 walked thru the streets, stopping by maji burger then walking to the train station. You hugged them then waved goodbye as they smiled and waved back.

You eventually arrived home, exhausted as you decided to skip dinner and just go to your room, take a bath then slept peacefully.