♣︎25♣︎

*:..。o○3rd pov○o。..:*

"IGNITE PASS...KAI!!" kuroko said as he did his new pass as daiki didnt get to catch it as it went pass his hands, towards teppei's as he was supposed to push it in when wakamatsu caught up, teppei bent over, throwing the ball to the side. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" hayashi yelped, dropping half of her popcorn as y/n flinched, catching the small box which she just saved half of the popcorns.

"nee-chan chill~~~" kazuko said, scratching his cheeks as y/n smiled. "his new pass look cool." y/n said as hayashi sat back down. "the secret most likely lies in that spiral rotation." midorima mumbled. "ahhh, i see! since a bullet increases its destructive force by making a spiral rotation, tetsuya-kun did the same, by transferring the rotation of his arms to the ball!" Y/n said ashayashi patted her head.

"indeed, kid."

"looks like you've become more entertaining, tetsu." aomine smirked. "please dont be hasty, we just started." imayoshi sneered. "hmm, touou doesnt look that affected. they still play like how they do when i watch them on tv's." hayashi mumbled, dumping the popcorn in her mouth.

"in this battle, if they lose. this match might end in an instant."

kagami huffed, after 5 seconds, he just passed the ball, and after that seirin got time out.

"come on, i thought we'd be able to see a battle between the aces..it just ended with a pass?"

"it ended with no.10 running away without anything."

"lame."

y/n frowned, looking around as everyone started talking bad about what kagami did. "WELL THEN WHY DONT U REPLACE HIM YOU PIECES OF SHIT!" Hayashi burst as everyone flinched. "obviously you amateurs see it as him running away, but please.. SHUT THE FUCK UP-"

"ki-chan!"

"no im not yet done y/n, sit your ass down. again, SHUT THE FUCK UP if yall dont got any good tea to spil-" and on cue, a girl 'accidentally' spilled her drink on hayashi's clothes as kazuko stood up. "heyy! :(((" kazuko frowned as he tried wiping hayashi's clothes. 

"whoops, sorry!" the girl said as y/n slightly glared, but smiled a bit. "i-its fine-" 

"first of all, i said tea to spilled, not coke. second, you fake ass hoe you dare to spill your shit on me huh?" hayashi gritted her teeth, obviously pissed as she pulled her sleeves up. "akasuki. your making a scene, stop." masaaki said. "LIKE HELL ILL STOP! COME HERE!" hayashi leaned forward, grabbing on the girl's hair as hayashi slammedthe girl over her shoulder.

"OH MY!" y/n widen her eyes, before quickly trying to pull hayashi away. hayashi held y/n by the side of her shoulders. "stay here hunny, you might get hurt." hayashi said before quickly sitting ontop of the girl, packing a straight punch on the girl's face.

"i- WAIT STOP! KO-CHAN STOP HER!" y/n turned to kazuko. "WHAT?! I DONT WANNA GET PUNCHED!" "WELL ME NEITHER!" 

"akasuki stop that!" kagetora pulled hayashi, throwing her to the side as takao quickly stood up and caught her. "are you okay miss?" kazuko asked the girl as the female cried. "YOU EVEN CRIED WHEN ITS YOUR FAULT? WHORE PLEASE!" the corner of hayashi's lips twitched as she felt annoyed. 

"girl stop." takao mumbled as hayashi used her strength to get loose of takao's grip. "ACK-" hayashi let out as she bumped into someone. "i said stop, akasuki." kagetora said and looked down at hayashi who scoffed. 

"who's fault was it tho?" hayashi asked, crossing her arm. "both of you. she purposely did that, but you let your anger out instead of talking with her." kagetora sighed as hayashi made a'the fuck' face. "well, lets say a guy approach you into fighting him or you'll be called a pussy. wouldnt you pick into fighting him if you know you'd win? that's a goddayum lesson for you missy!" hayashi pointed at the helpless girl who flinched when hayashi pointed a finger at her.

"damn..." a person whispered, some people were taking videos, clearly going to post it. y/n sighed, looking around until she spotted some people. "excuse me for a moment." y/n mumbled and walked towards them. "hey l/n-chan! what happened there?" lev asked as y/n frowned. "well, some people were talking crap about the pass kagami-kun made which ticked ki-chan. then this girl spilled coke on her on purpose." 

"you ki-chan has a bad temper..." yamaguchi shivered as y/n smiled and nodded. "she does. oh! and you're all here?" y/n asked as iwaizumi nodded. "we have nothing to do. might as well support your friends." he said as y/n grinned. "that's nice of you guys." y/n slightly bowed to them. 

"of course~" kuroo smirked as y/n laughs. "y/n- what are they doing here?" hayashi raised an eyebrow as the volleyball boys flinched. "ki-chan, they're my friends, plus its not like they cant watch." y/n said, pushing hayashi back as hayashi glared at everyone. 

"stop glaring at them!! and go change!" y/n tried making hayashi walk away. "i have no shirt. you want me to walk around in my bra or something?" hayashi deadpanned as y/n facepalmed. "hey Lioness, here." futakuchi, from out of nowhere yelled, throwing a shirt as hayashi caught it before it hit her face.

hayashi looked at the boys up and down before walking away to change. 

"how cute." Reo, who sat from afar, chuckled. y/n ran back to kazuko as she saw the game was starting once again. hyuuga performed a barrier jumper, sure he got away with it, but it looks like sakurai got more determine by shooting a 3 pointer with a fast release, which surprisingly went in.

"ill be the winner...cause im better than you." sakurai frowned as hyuuga looked at him with disbelief. "he is annoying the hell out of me! that self centered bitch!!" Hyuuga angrily muttered, and by that the 2 shooting guard kept shooting 3 pointers. 

"wow, they keep going...hehehe." hayashi said in a boring tone walking back to her, until she suddenly snicker which gave the creeps to people around her. "she's a mood." yamamoto said, as he dreamily sighed, staring at hayashi's walking figure. "you look stupid." kenma mumbled, as he played his game as yamamoto flinched.

"is he doing that vanishing drive something?" haayshi asked as y/n nodded. "against touou's ace?" hayashi asked again as y/n hummed. "bad idea." hayashi took out her phone as kagetora raised an eyebrow. "how so?" he asked as hayashi pointed at the court.

"watch."

y/n looked to see kuroko doing the drive until, aomine caught up, y/n looked closer to see aomine's eyes closed as aomine snatched the ball and dunked the ball in the hoop. everyone's jaw dropped since that drive worked on midorima as kuroko stood there, shocked.

"hold on. KID WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! STOP!" hayashi stood up, yelling but kuroko didnt listen. kuroko was in rage. as he did the ignite pass kai even without teppei and kagami since theyre marked, aomine put his arm out, skillfully catching the ball with one hand, his bored expression shown. 

"idiot." aomine and hayashi mumbled as aomine turned to shoot the ball as kagami quickly reacted by jumping to block his attempt shot but it was useless as aomine just did a formless shot. kazuko's jaw dropped, before speaking.

"the fuck was that?"

Two Different Worlds (Various x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara