♣︎3♣︎

*:..。o○3rd PoV○o。..:*

By then, the practice was over as you helped cleaning up and all. Nishinoya and hinata slightly sulking by the fact that your taller than them, standing at 5'6 and almost the same height as sugawara.

By then, daichi offered to treat you all meat buns as you declined but they insisted.

"But sawamura-senpai, arent we all too many? How bout i add some of my money in?" You asked as they shook their head. "A beautiful girl shouldnt be the one to pay!!" Tanaka said as you stare at him before furrowing your eyebrows.

"Beautiful? Me? Im pretty sure shimizu-senpai is more beautiful than me, so just let me pay some." You said as ennoshita placed a hand on your shoulder. "Just think of this as a celebration for you being the new manager." He said as you sighed, crossing your arms and pouting.

"Fine." You mumbled as they smiled, their stomachs getting butterflies as they glance at youe cute expression. As you arrived at the meat bun store which is also the Sakanoshita store. As you all waited outside, your phone rang amd you look and saw an incoming video call from your friends.

"Tetsuya! Shuzo!" You exclaimed making some turn to your attention. They see a male with light blue hair, and a male with black hair. They both looked handsome which made the volleyball boys actually curious on who the males are.

{ hey n/n! How are you? Why are you still in your uniform?} -shuzo

"Ah! I went to check out the volleyball club and i guess i join in becoming a manager." The volleyball players didnt know why, but they felt proud that you picked volleyball.

{You really dont like basketball anymore?} -tetsuya

"Its not like i dislike it tetsuya...you already know the reason..." You mumbled, which hinata heard.

{Whos the small midget beside you?} -shuzo

Hinata frowned as laughter was heard from tsukishima, kageyama, and more.

"Shuzo!! You're so mean! And this is hinata!" You said as shuzo grinned as you shake your head. "Sorry hinata." You stated to hinata as he nodded.

"Im used to it l/n-chan." Hinata said as you pat his head.

{By the way, kise-kun came by.} -tetsuya

You went silent at what kuroko said.

"What..did he want?"

{Well, he wanted to get me back, we also have a practice match against him and kaijo, then, he wanted to talk to you and asked me for your number.} -tetsuya

"Did you give it? Please tell me you didnt."

{Of course i didnt n/n-chan- OI KUROKO! WHO'S THAT!?}

And then, you suddenly saw kagami as you stiffle your laugh.

"Hey kagami! How's the eyebrows?" You suddenly teased as you saw the red headed power forward popped a vein.

{Shut up woman- HEY KAGAMI! WHOS THAT? YOUR GIRLFRIEND? OH WAIT ITS L/N!}

And after those sentences, you see the whole seirin team waving.

"Hey guys!! I heard your match against kaijo! Good luck though!" You waved as nishinoya and hinata peeked in, daichi and sugawara came out and distributed meat buns.

{Yeah, sucks that you cant watch us and give us tactics!}

You giggle at izuki's words as sugawara gave you a meat bun as you thank him.

{MEAT BUNS?!} - Shuzo

You giggled and waved the meat buns.

{Hmph, how mean...}

You shake your head as you smiled.

"Guys, ill call you back, ill be heading home now!"

{Oh? STAY SAFE L/N!! Call us when you get back n/n-chan.}

{Dont talk to strangers boo.}

"Yes, i know shuzo, bye guys!!" You ended the call and huffed. "Well, you have many friends.." You turn to see the guys still there.

"Haha i guess you can say that." You awkwardly scratch your head as you nibble your meatbuns. You all talked for a bit until they came across what school you went to.

"Hey l/n? What school did you go to again?" Nishinoya asked as you turn to him. "Ah! Wait! I forgot this topic is something your not comfortable!! Im sorry!!" Nishinoya quickly yelped as you laughed and shake your head.

"No! Its fine senpai! And i went to teiko middle school. " You answered as sugawara seemed to be caught of guard. "Teiko? A school powerhouse? Doesnt that school had a strong basketball team? Like a prodigy or something?"

You were kinda impressed that he knows that but nodded.

"Yeah, they are called the generation of miracles." You said as they made an 'O' with their mouths.

"Then, that means you were in a club right? What club? It couldn't be volleyball right? Since you are kinda a newbie to volleyball." Hinata spoke up as you tensed up. The others quickly knew that it was a sensitive topic making kageyama hit hinata in the head.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled as you flinched and Quickly push kageyama away from hinata. "I-its fine! And dont do that." You said as kageyama mumbled something but crossed his arms.

"And to answer your question, i was in a club. My club was basketball, the manager to be specific." You said as ennoshita quickly snap his fingers.

"You're that tactic manager that those Generations of miracles have!" Ennoshita said as you nodded. "Woah! Really?!" Tanaka beamed as you smiled.

"Well, yeah! Along with the other manager, momoi." You said as they nodded. "Then you must be very good at basketball to know those tactics and all. " Daichi smiled as you giggle.

"I guess..." You voice out then finish your meat buns. "I gotta go! Mama might get worried and all. " You said and take your things. "Hey wait! Where do you live? We will walk you!" Sugawara said as you tilt your head.

"Uh, just 2 blocks away." You said as they smiled.

"Then we can all walk you, we all part after 3 blocks anyways...we can pass by your house. " Yamaguchi softly said as you nodded. You all start to walk to your house as hinata and nishinoya makes some weird noises making the walk very fun and noisy.

"Hey this is my stop." You said and walked towards your doorstep, you guys waved at each other before you went in to be greeted by your mom and dad.

"Oh! Hey mama, papa..." You called out as they smiled. "Hey dear! Who were they?" Your mom asked as you take off your shoes. "My friends, i joined the volleyball club as a manager." You brought out the news as your parents smiled and supported you.