♣︎13♣︎

*:..。o○2ND POV○o。..:*

today, nothing really happen other than your body being sore and a bit cold. maybe from the rain but it wasnt a big deal for you. you groaned, stretching your back as the day ended, but you heard shoes squeaking making you turn to gym 3 only to see the regular 6 males playing 3 on 3 again.

"you guys again?" you asked as lev turned his head before smaking the ball down. "L/n-chan!!" lev yelled when he spiked the ball as it bounced from bokuto's block, the ball zooming towards you as hinata widen his eyes. "oh no L/n-chan!!" hinata yelled as you simply took a step back and used your arms to form a receiving form, quickly receiving the ball as it hit your wrist, bouncing back up to lev's arms.

"YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL!?!!!?!?" they yelled as you shrugged. "well, i observe you guys, i thought about trying to recieve,  it was just a fluke." you said as kuroo crossed his arms. "or was it??" he asked as you sighed, ignoring him. "this is becoming a routine for the 6 of you hasnt it?" you asked as they nodded. 

"were finishing up, me and the others are gonna watch that street basketball that was aired yesterday." hinata said as you raised an eyebrow. "oh really? i didnt know you guys are interested in basketball now." you said as lev shrugged. "its because of this guy named Zeight who was all around twitter." akaashi said as you furrowed your eyebrow.

"Zeight?" you questioned and took your phone out, checking twitter and indeed on #1 is Zeight.

"wow, that guy must be good." you said as they nodded. "OH! WHY DONT YOU WATCH WITH US?!" Hinata offered as you thought for a moment before nodding. "sure! i have nothing to do anyways." you said as the crackheads cheered. 

---------------

"WAH! LOOK AT THAT ZEIGHT DUDE GO!" inouka pointed as some awed. "hey L/n-chan, arent you the GoM prodigies' manager? does that mean you can play or not?" yachi asked as you stare at her before shaking your head. "nope." you answered as yachi hummed and looked back at the big screen. you all watch a zeight dude passed players and such.

"i cant see his face, he has a mask." fukunaga pouted as yaku shooked his head. "OH! THERES THIS ONE VIDEO WHERE THEY SAW ZEIGHT TAKE OFF ITS MASK IN THE RAIN!" Nishinoya yelled making everyone flinched. "woah, r-really?" you asked as nishinoya went to the screen and typed in something.

"we'll finally see the mysterious Zeight!" bokuto yelled as nishinoya played the clip and there the video shows zeight, looking up at the rain as he stayed like that. the person who took the video seemed to take a step to the side to get a good angle of the face.

"its familiar, but i cant point a finger on it." daichi mumbled as you mumbled something. "what did you say L/n-chan?" tanaka asked as you took out your phone, showing them a picture.

"WAIT! THATS ZEIGHT!!!!!" they all yelled as you put your phone back in your pocket. "how did you-" 

"i just know zeight." you said and stood up, stretching. your body ached, maybe from being too tired as you yawn. "im heading to bed first, goodnight.." you waved and just left quickly.

Suspicious...

---------------

"L/n? let talk." nekomata called out as you raised an eyebrow but nodded, following him as everyone follow you with their eyes. "is she in trouble?" yachi asked as kiyoko shook his head. Nekomata led you at the back of the gym only to get squeezed in a tight ug.

"MY PRECIOUS ANGELLLL~~~" 

"WHA-PAPA?!" 

you soflty push him abit so you can breathe as your dad gave you the sweetest and warmest smile making you also smile. "ahem ahem" you turn to see your mom there as you grinned and ran to her, hugging her. "what are you guys doing here?" you asked asyour mom huffed.