♣︎21♣︎

*:..。o○2nd pov○o。..:*

"Ne, hayashi-san, how are you related to l/n?" Daichi asked as hayashi turned to you before speaking up.

"Her mother's side. Okaa-san and mom are siblings." Hayashi said and ate again as you nodded. "What year r u in?" Tanaka asked.

"2nd year, but supposedly i should be a 3rd year if i didn't stop school." Hayashi answered. "Yep! Ki-chan had to have a part time job to get ko-chan to finished junior high." You answered.

"Who's ko-chan?" Ennoshita asked. "My younger sibling who in fact is coming here also along with taiga and his master." Hayashi's sentence made you widen your eyes and squeal.

"IM GOING TO MEET KO-CHAN AGAIN?!"

"Yes kid, you are."

"Is ko-chan also gonna study here?"

"Yes kid."

"Is ko-chan going to be in my class?"

"Yes kid."

You cheered as hayashi patted your head. "You guys look like siblings too." Sugawara said as you smiled. "Ki-chan has been my role model since she's pretty, nice- well..not entirely since she flips off everyone but you get my point."

"I just do i want. Do not even let anyone control you y/n. Well, except okasan and otousan." Hayashi said as you cheekily smiled.

"I won't!" You said as everyone laughed, hayashi glances around at the boys.

Hm, approximately, 8 Boys from karasuno, 6 from that old basketball team thing.taiga  And 1 guy named shuzo so, 16 boys huh?

Hayashi thought as she silently ate.

Guessing 15 males are up for a battle. As if im going to let them argue and fight for her without getting thru me nor otousan.

Hayashi scoffed to herself, munching while thinking deeply, but she didn't notice a cetain guy staring at her.

"Ne ne ennoshita, catching feelings?" Narita nudged the 2nd year as ennoshita shook his head. "No." He simply said as kinoshita smirked at him.

"Sure you arent."

"Shut it."

-----
Hayashi was now hired to be the assistant coach since ukai thought she would be a great help to the team. Currently, yamaguchi and yachi are trying to calm their nerves.

"I think my hearts going to pop out!"

"SWALLOW IT BACK IN!!"

yamaguchi yelled as yachi felt like vomiting. Asahi even asked if he needed to call 110, but tsukishima correct him saying 119.

"This is..."

"I know...its weird huh?" Kiyoko said as you nodded. "Im surprised you guys cope up with these idiots." Hayashi said. "Trust me, daichi's almost giving up." Ennoshita said as you smirked at the moment of hayashi and ennoshita.

Ennosuki for the win.

You giggled as the boys went on court to practice. Kageyama encountered a dorky oikawa, as they both fought for the stray ball. Oikawa letting the ball go as he did a T pose as kageyama landed on the floor.

"Hey look, karasuno got more girls now." Yahaba said as they look at yachi.  Yahaba thought it was a good idea as he letted a ball bounce towards yachi.

"Hey could you get that for m-"

"WATCH OUT!"

Iwaizumi yelled as a stray ball was heading towards yachi, until kiyoko stepped in and blocked the ball with her arm. You quickly look at the ball that hitted kiyoko's forearm and you grinned.