♣︎1♣︎

*:..。o○Your POV○o。..:*

"Dear? Wake up you have school today..." I heard a knock then my door opened revealing my mom. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Okay mama! goodmorning." I mumbled as i felt a pat on my head as my mom kiss my forehead. "Good morning too dear... Now go dress up and go down alright?" My mom said as i nodded. She left as i fix my bed and went to the bathroom.

After doing my thing and singing in the shower, i wore my uniform that consist Of a dark blue skirt, a white collared top, a red bow and a peach sleeveless sweater. I wore some high socks and took my things and went downstairs.

"Oh! Morning my angel!" My dad greeted as i smile, setting my bag on the couch and giving him a hug. "Morning papa!" I smiled as i sat next to him.

"Are you nervous?" My mom asked as we ate. I Shrugged. "A bit. But ill be fine!" I said as they nodded. "Dont worry angel, if something happens to you, ill make you change schools. I dont want to risk you experiencing what happened last time." My dad said as i smiled.

"Thanks papa!" I smiled as my parents nodded.

"Oh my! You best be off! Honey? Will you drop Y/n to school?" My mom ask my dad as he nodded. My dad grabbed my things as i wear my shoes.

"Bye mama!" I happily waved as my mom smiled and waved. I hoped in my dad's car as he drove to the school.

"Angel! Dont be scared to tell me if someone is bullying you alright? Do you have money with you?" My dad asked as i smiled and nodded.

"Yeah..i think i still have 30000yen (200+ dollars) from my savings from last month" I said and calculated my savings in my wallet.

"What about your card? Dont you need to shop for more notebooks and pens?" He asked as i puff my cheeks out.

"Err...my card? I think i still have 1000000yen  (9,000+ dollars) in it. And papa? Could you stop adding more? I dont want you guys to give out so much money, i mean, you can just give me like 100yen? (1 dollar) " I said as my dad pressed the brakes making me almost fly out of my seat.

"WHAT?! 100 YEN?! BUT I WANT MY PRECIOUS ANGEL TO HAVE MORE THAN THAT!!! YOU NEED TO HAVE 3000000YEN (20,000+ dollars)" My dad yelled as i flinched.

"HaH?! But papa! No!!"

"PAPA YES!"

"W-wait where did you hear that?!"

My dad stare at me for a moment before grinning and starting to drive again.

Did my dad just did that?

I thought as i laugh to myself as he pulled up infront of the school. I took a deep breath before smiling widely and turning to my dad.

"Goodluck okay?" My dad smiled and i nodded, he gave me a kiss on the forehead as i step out the car.

Ka...rasuno? Karasuno...

I held on the straps of my bag, walking in as i look around with a smile. I didnt even notice some looking at me.

"Oh, hello!" I smiled and waved at everyone as they smiled back and waved.

How nice!

They thought.

I quickly grabbed something from my bag and check on it. Class 5 is written on a paper and a schedule.

I look around, looking lost as i look and saw a different class.

"E-excuse me? Can you please help me? Im quite lost. " I tap a guy's shoulder making him turn around. The guy widen his eyes as i scan him. He had some sort of a bald head? A scary expression and blue-grey eyes.