♣︎7♣︎

*:..。o○Your Pov○o。..:*

The past few days, everyone was getting ready. Even tetsuya and seirin were getting ready since they also have preliminaries. I have been helping shimizu-senpai with something for the team and all, and now, was the time to reveal it.

"Take it away shimizu! L/n!" Takeda sensei said as i smiled and nodded. I took a big cloth and went up the ladder. Me and shimizu-senpai then show them a banner with the word fly and more in it.

"Shimizu-senpai found it and she asked me to help her clean it!" I said as the players smiled widely as they look at the banner.

"Wait..they arent done yet." Sawamura-senpai said as i turn to shimizu-senpai. "But..." Shimizu senpai started as i pat her back and smiled.

"D-do your best." Shimizu senpai blushed as she quickly walked down the ladder. "Eh? Senpai wait up!" I called and ran to follow her. As i safely land on the ground, the 3rd and second years burst into tears which made me sweatdropped.

"S-SHIMIZU!!" Sawamura-senpai and sugawara senpai cried as nishinoya and tanaka senpai were even quite so thats a first. "Come on guys! We are gonna win this!" I said as the others yelled in agreement as tanaka senpai lift nishinoya senpai up as if he was a newborn cub from lion king.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

"Bye mama!! Lets go papa!" I yelled as my mom and dad kissed as dad quickly made me board the car. He drove to karasuno to which i saw the others and the bus there.

"Ek! Papa! I think they are about to go! Bye bye papa!" I yelped and took my things. He quickly gave me a kiss on the forehead as i quickly ran out the car as i waved to the others.

"Just in time l/n! Lets go board in!" Takeda sensei as we all nodded. I sat next to shimizu-senpai as i huffed and took my phone out to quickly video call tetsuya. He immediately answered as i see them walking in court.

"Tetsuya!! Goodluck on your game!! Im sorry i cant watch! But update me on what happened!!" I said as tetsuya smiled.

{Thank you n/n, i wish your team goodluck too. And its fine if you dont get to watch it.}

I smiled at tetsuya as i see the others warming up in the background.

"Ne, tetsuya, who are you gonna play with?"

{Well, he is called papa something so we just gave him a nickname called dad. He js rather tall but i think murasakibara-kun is taller than him.}

Tetsuya flipped his camera and there shown a tall and skinny player. Hinata and nishinoya, who were behind me, shivered.

"That tall?! What the heck is his height?!" Nishinoya senpai cried, as i analyze what his height would be.

"Tetsuya? What does your height reach him?" I asked as kuroko flipped his phone back.

{Uh half of his body?}

"Then he is 6'7." I said as hinata snapped his neck at me. "What?! Taller than tsukishima??" Hinata asked as i nodded. "Well yeah, but i think atsush- i mean murasakibara is like..6'10 right tetsuya?"

{I think so. Oh! I gotta go n/n-chan. Call you later!}

"Bye tetsuya!" And by that, the call ended as i sighed. "I can't believe someone is 6'10! That so huge and scary!!" Yamaguchi shivered in his seat as i laugh.

"I think its not a problem if kagami-kun can jump like so tall since he sometimes dunk from the free point line." I shrugged as sugawara tilt his head.

"Thats like...7ft! How can you have so much friends that are do talented?" He yelped as i smiled and giggled. "I dont know!"

"That answer doesnt help."