Rose

"Hey, Jeremy." Stefan closes his locker.

"Look, Elena's gotta let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. And Jenna's cool with it, too, but—but you guys are pushing it. Also, how long is Evelyn going to stay at your house? She hasn't been home for days, and Jenna's worried because she doesn't like her around Damon," Jeremy says as they walk down the hallway.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asks, confused.

"You and Elena. Now, look, I'm—I'm glad you guys are back together, but if she's going to sleep over, you gotta–" Stefan cuts him off.

"Wait-wait-wait. Hold on a minute. We're not back together." Stefan shakes his head.

"Wait, she didn't, she didn't stay at your place last night?" Jeremy questions.

"No. I mean, I saw her at the party, but that was it. She didn't sleep over," Stefan informs.

"Cause her bed hadn't been slept in. And Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then? Where's Evelyn?" He asks, remembering Elena told him Evelyn would drive her home.

"Evelyn, too?" Stefan questions.

"Yeah. When I spoke to Elena on the phone, she said Evelyn would drive her home. But the car is still there," Jeremy explains.

~~~

Trevor, the man who took Elena and Evelyn, had brought them into the house. He laid Evelyn on the floor before placing Elena on the sofa and beginning to untie her. As Elena glanced to the side, she saw Evelyn tied up and not breathing.

"Evelyn? What do you want?" Elena asks.

"Shh." He puts his finger to his lip.

"Please, I'm hurt."

"I know." His face transitions. "Just a taste." He starts to get closer.

"No!" Elena yells, trying to cower away from him.

"Trevor. Control yourself." Trevor sits up and moves away from her.

"Buzzkill," he says.

"You brought her sister?" The woman asks.

"The other guy I compelled brought her along. Maybe since she's her twin, she might be important," he replies.

"She's not important. All we needed was her." She points to Elena.

"Then kill her–" Elena cuts him off.

"Don't touch her!" Elena cries out as she slightly sits up. Trevor sighs before walking away. "What do you want with me?"

"My god, you look just like her," Rose says, walking closer.

"But I'm not, please, whatever you–" she cuts her off.

"Be quiet."

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this." Elena shakes her head as she slowly walks towards Rose.

"I know who are. I said be quiet," she states.

"What do you want?" Rose quickly backhands Elena, making her fly back onto the sofa unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet," she states before walking away.

~~~

"This has Katherine written all over it," Stefan tells Damon.

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me. I'm the one that shut her in." Damon shakes his head.

"Did you?" Stefan questions doubtfully.