Haunted

(Edited)

(Edited)

Evelyn

I woke up and started to get ready. Instead of trying to stop Jeremy, I told him I would go with him to help search for Vicki, even though I'm sure she's at Stefan's. I walk by the bathroom to hear Elena.

"Wait, shouldn't you guys be going to school?" She asks Jeremy.

"What, you're kidding me, right?" Jeremy argues. I walk into the bathroom, and Jeremy looks at me, making Elena glance behind her to see me at the door.

"You guys shouldn't skip school. If they find her, we'll know that's what cell phones are for," she says, looking between us.

"Yeah, your lips keep moving. I don't know why," he tells her. I snicker as I watch him walk away. She gives me a stern look.

"Why are you even helping? I thought you hated Vicki?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I never said I hated her," I tell her, shaking my head. She gives me a look. "Okay, I did hate her correction; I hated her and Tyler. He cheated on me with her, and she knew we were together." I shake my head and take a deep breath. "Look, I just wanted to help Jeremy out and for once, not start an argument," I tell her, and she sighs, closing her eyes, about to say something.

"Great, he left without me," I say as I realize he took his stuff with him. "Do you need a ride to school?" I ask her, sighing. She shakes her head.

~~~

Evelyn figured that Elena was going to skip school and go to Stefan's. Bonnie was at her Grams, so she didn't know if she was going to be there. She knew Caroline would be busy with all the decorations. So she decided to get a costume for tonight, she didn't care if she would be late.

She went to a Halloween store and saw witch costumes, vampire costumes, and some other costumes that she wasn't interested in. She finally found a costume she liked. It had a red wig, green tights, a green corset outfit, and a leaf crown. Although she didn't like the way it looked, she found heels to go with it.

When she got home, she put the costume on her bed, grabbed her bag, and went to school. She sees Bonnie close her locker as she walks up to her.

"Hey, Bon," Evelyn says, smiling.

"Hey, Eve." She turned to look at her. Evelyn sees Caroline walking up to them.

"I have your costume," she tells Bonnie. "It's all here," she says, holding the bag in her hand out to her. Bonnie takes it and looks inside the bag to see a witch costume.

"Seriously?" Bonnie asks in annoyance, shaking the costume in her hand.

"Aah! Come on. Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween?" She questions, leaning against the lockers. "I just want to have fun," she tells them.