[ 11.2 ] ONE SHOT (PREVIEW)

PREVIEW [ FULL CHAPTER AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON NOW ] will be updated in a few weeks! EARLY MAY 2024

END ZONE

[ 11.2 ] ONE SHOT

TOSHA

I groaned as I stepped out of the bathroom, the steam emitting from the space as I patted my skin dry with my towel. My mind was consumed on the aching pulse between my legs, deep desire intensifying within my chest. I sat on the edge of the bed on my side and leaned my head back, reminiscing on how Matteo's tongue was just sucking and kissing on my flesh just moments ago.

I waited patiently while he was brushing his teeth and drying himself down from our steamy moment in the shower.

My hands glided across my chest, over my soft skin and my fingers grazed against my erect nipples. I was inexplicably horny and wanted my husband to thoroughly please me for the rest of the night. The session we shared in the bathroom was not enough to completely satisfy my needs. I was hungry for more, eager for more and overall, craving much more.

"Tosha," The sound of Matteo's deep voice awakened my mind.

I ceased rubbing my breasts and held the edge of the towel that I sat on.

"You look so sexy touching yourself like that. Why'd you stop?" He leaned against the frame of the bathroom door, the steam emitting from the room gently like a mist on a winter cold night. With only a towel wrapped around his waist, his chest remained bare and small droplets of water dripped down his muscles.

I stared in awe at his physique and my eyes roamed over every single indention of muscle. His body was sculpted perfectly and even with a few scars and bruises here and there from football, he was still undoubtedly one of the most handsome men I'd ever laid eyes on. He seemed unreal, like a figment of my imagination but after years of being with him, I knew that he was in fact real. I knew that this hunk of a man was all mine and I would always have a show of his attractiveness whenever he was around.

"I forget sometimes how much you enjoy watching me please myself..." I spoke low to him as he reached behind and shut the lights in the bathroom.

We stared at one another in the dim room with only the light from the moon shining a streak into our bedroom from the balcony doors.

He tugged at the edge of his towel and my eyes never left the deep indents over his pelvis. As he pulled the towel away from his body, his erection was freed and on full display.

I watched as his stiff rod jumped during each movement he took as he approached me. His muscular legs were sturdy and his shoulders were broad.

I smirked to myself, thankful that after all of these years, he was still just as attractive to me as when we were young college students and had just met. I was even more grateful that he was still attractive to me while I was many pounds heavier and was carrying a new addition to our family in my stomach. I wasn't sure how pregnancy would specifically change our relationship but I read many books, watched many videos and documentaries and the truths of many others were not as inviting as I would have thought. For months, I thought pregnancy would be a limitation and a hindrance to our sex life. I felt as though Matteo would find someone smaller, more energetic and eager to bed while I was pregnant. That was the story of many others from the research I had conducted. But that wasn't the case.

PREVIEW [ FULL CHAPTER AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON NOW ] will be updated in a few weeks! EARLY MAY 2024