[ 11.1 ] ONE SHOT (PREVIEW)

PREVIEW [ FULL CHAPTER AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON NOW ] will be updated in a few weeks! EARLY MAY 2024

[ 11.1 ] ONE SHOT

MATTEO

I bolted up the flight of stairs after turning off the lights downstairs. I'd finished cleaning up after dinner and there was nothing more I wanted than to run to my woman and feel her, touch her, love on her.

I was glad she didn't push about the conversation I had with Todd but I knew that the situation with Brigette was lingering in her mind. Tosha had learned to read my body language and understand when I was hiding something from her or doing my best to not share. I was never deceitful to her but I didn't like to share things with her that would stress her out, make her overthink or cause her to flip. If it was something that I could take care of and handle, I would get it done, no questions asked.

I would handle the Brigette situation and that was a promise, however, in the meantime, it was my duty to keep my wife happy and ensure that the next few months of her pregnancy were full bliss. And I refused to have things go any other way.

I stepped into our bedroom at the perfect time. The bathroom door was slightly ajar and steam emitted into the air.

I shut our bedroom door and began to tear my clothes off my body. I unbuckled my belt, shuffled off my top and pulled down my pants.

"Tosha," I called for her as I pushed the bathroom door open.

I could hear her routine humming of a familiar tune while she was blurred out in the shower by the steam.

"Hmm? You finished those dishes quickly." I heard her say, a giggle being released as one of her hands touched the glass of our walk in shower.

"Yeah, I got it done. You're almost done there?"

"No, I just got in. Would you like to join me?" Her voice was sensual and delicate.

It drew me in deeper as I stood completely naked in the steamy bathroom.

"Baby, I'll always join you."

I pushed the door of the shower open, revealing the steam of the shower water and Tosha's naked, pregnant body stood, glistening with droplets of water. Her brown nipples were wide and erect while her breasts were full and perched upon on her belly. Her hair was covered with a shower cap and she reached for her wash-cloth and a kiwi strawberry body wash.

My body responded immediately to the sight before my eyes and my penis began to become fully erect. I stepped into the shower and was immediately swept away by steam and the heat of the water that was spurring out of the shower head.

While she began to add product to her wash cloth, I stepped behind her, pressing my erection against her round butt and allowed the water to glide my member across her skin with ease. I wrapped my arms around her waist, rubbing her belly gently and leaned down to kiss her neck.

She leaned back on me and moaned out as my fingers moved up and massaged her perky nipples.

"I got you, baby." I whispered into her ears as she stumbled back, almost getting off balance from being taken off guard. 

PREVIEW [ FULL CHAPTER AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON NOW ] will be updated in a few weeks! EARLY MAY 2024