Running to death ( Vampire Easter Egg )

The married life of Arlo and Mu Xingchen was very harmonious. The little vampire who was fed with his own blood became more and more clingy. Except when the sun was high in the sky and they couldn't be together, he almost couldn't be together at other times. It seemed as if it had grown on Arlo.

No matter where he goes, he holds hands and hugs, and his squeamishness makes the protagonist, who is also a vampire, a little bit uncomfortable with it.

On this day, before Arlo came back from get off work, the protagonist came to see Mu Xingchen alone. Seeing that he was holding Arlo's clothes while sleeping at home, he stretched out his hand to pull the person up from the coffin with a speechless expression, "What about it?"

Mu Xingchen groaned and sat up holding Arlo's clothes, "You don't understand!"

"I don't understand. You have been married to him for ten years, and I just watched you clinging to him so much that I wanted him to tie you to his belt." Mingming has been married for more than ten years, but he has always been attracted by these two. The protagonist who is fed up with dog food is very depressed and worried. "As a vampire, you have to have your own life. You can't completely center on him."

Mu Xingchen put on Arlo's shirt nonchalantly and asked in surprise, "Why can't I focus on him? Anyway, I have nothing else to do."

"...You were made from 502 glue, right?"

Mu Xingchen was amused by him and laughed out loud.

The protagonist sighed and stopped beating around the bush, "He is about to be forty. Sooner or later he will leave one day. If you are so clinging to him now, what will you do when he leaves?"

"I'll go with him."

Looking at Mu Xingchen with calm eyes, the protagonist shook his head and said nothing. He didn't think Mu Xingchen could really make up his mind to go with Arlo. There are only two ways for a vampire to die, one is to starve to death, and the other is to walk to Under the sun, and both ways of dying are painful.

When Arlo came back in the evening, he didn't know that the protagonist had been persuaded by his baby. He parked the car and left the basement as usual, and stood there with his hands open. The little vampire who ran out was like a small cannonball in an instant. rushed into his arms.

Arlo, who was hit and took two steps back, naturally held the little vampire's hips with both hands, and slowly walked into the house with the person in his arms, "The baby is getting fat again."

Mu Xingchen twisted his buttocks in those two fiery palms, grunting and protesting that he was fat, "You fed me my fatness too!"

"It's better to be fatter. It feels comfortable to the touch."

After saying that it felt comfortable, his big palms naturally got into his pants. When he felt a smooth hand, he raised an eyebrow. He looked at the little vampire who blushed with shame, chuckled twice, and asked deliberately, "Baby Why aren't you wearing underwear?"

Mu Xingchen glared at him with a blushing face, but twisted her butt impatiently, "I won't wear it!"

Arlo smiled and inserted his slender fingers into the wet vagina. He had been using it every day for the past ten years, but it was still tight and soft inside. Every time he went in, it felt like it was the first time.

Pressing the little vampire against the door, Arlo pressed the meaty butt against his crotch, inserted his penis into the soft and tight flesh hole, and gently lowered his head to kiss Mu Xingchen, who was already pouting for a kiss.

It has become a habit to have sex at the door every day when I get home from get off work. Mu Xingchen enjoyed the dense pleasure. He held Arlo's face in his hands and ended the kiss. He hummed and coquettishly said, "Husband~ Uh-huh... you , you won’t...ah...stop working, okay?"

Arlo gently touched the most sensitive part of his vagina, and the tenderness in his blue eyes almost turned into water, "Okay, I won't work, and I will stay with the baby every day from now on."

Mu Xingchen happily hugged Arlo and kissed him. When he was lifted up into the clouds, he tightened his back acupoints and forced the man to enter bliss together. He narrowed his eyes and shouted softly, "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby."

After so many years of marriage, Arlo never broke his promise to Mu Xingchen. He soon stopped working and traveled around with the treasure he held dear to his heart.

Over the decades, they have left their footprints in the most beautiful places in the world, but when Arlo was dying, the two returned to the home where they had lived for decades.

Arlo was lying on the bed, already breathing more out than in. He touched the hair of the baby in his arms with happiness in his eyes. All the words he wanted to say gathered in his heart, but he didn't want to say them out. That was something only he and the baby understood. sweet.

mu under the sun."

Arlo held Mu Xingchen's hand tightly as if reflecting on his own reflection. He saw an unprecedented determination in those beautiful eyes that always seemed to hide the dazzling stars.

The heart that was beating slower and slower was severely burned. A tear fell from the corner of Arlo's eyes, and he breathed in relief, "Okay."

Mu Xingchen happily kissed Arlo on the lips, helped him up from the bed, used all his strength to support the man who had loved him all his life, carefully led the person out of the dim bedroom, and faced the protagonist who was waiting in the living room. Shou and Grandpa smiled and said, "I want to go out with my husband to bask in the sun~"

The protagonist was stunned, with complicated eyes, "You..."

"Goodbye~"

The protagonist watched them leave, remembering how he had disapproved of this matter many years ago, and only then did he realize how wrong he was.

Mu Xingchen's eyes were full of happy smiles. He helped Arlo out of the tightly sealed house that the man had sealed to protect him. The sunlight hurt him, but his heartbeat that had stopped for countless years seemed to be at this moment. Beating was restored.

"Husband, can we go sit over there?"

Arlo's eyes fell on Mu Where Xingchen pointed, it was a beautifully decorated swing. He thought of the ridiculous scene of himself and his baby on it, and smiled and hummed.

The strong sunlight made Mu Xingchen's whole body ache. He nestled himself into Arlo's arms and said softly: "Husband, I love you so much, I really love you so much."

Arlo looked at the little vampire whose skin and flesh were fading little by little due to the sun. His eyes were full of unconcealable distress, but he did not say anything to ask Mu Xingchen to go back. He knew how much his baby's attitude towards this matter was. of firmness.

At the last moment of his life, he didn't want his baby to be unhappy.

At the last moment of his life, Arlo weakly kissed the top of Mu Xingchen's hair, "I love you, my baby."

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous page
Table of contents
cover
next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Killed all the millions of soldiers in the south of the Yangtze River [1v1 late Yuan Dynasty and early Ming Dynasty]
Why is the emperor's brother so angry?
Stop shouting
Zhang Tailiu (1v1 Gao H Entertainment Circle)
Gentleness falls
Jiaorui (father and daughter)
Recently added novels
love you before sunset
After Jian Xiu Feng Ping was murdered
It’s great to have you by my side through the years
For the rest of your life
Traveling through ancient times to take the imperial examination
Legend of the War between the Gods and the Legend of the Dragon at the End of Han Dynasty

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop