Ch 79

After Lu Wenyi and Li Zhi left for a long time, Mu Xingchen, who was hiding not far away, had not yet been able to adjust from the state of extreme fear. He swallowed and asked in a difficult voice, "What did he just say?" Is that what I understand?"

"If the host understands that Lu Wenyi intends to cripple your legs, then that should be what he means."

The weather was obviously not too cold yet, but Mu Xingchen shivered hard. He carefully shrank down, covered his face with a hat, and said to the system in his heart: "If the mission hasn't been completed in half a year, Once it’s completely completed, I’ll think of a way to make sure he doesn’t find me within the next six months.”

"Don't worry, host~no one will find you~"

When he was preparing to escape, Mu Xingchen asked the system about the specific meaning of "cannot be found", and finally confirmed that as long as he was not standing in front of Lu Wenyi, he would not be recognized, but now he heard the conversation between Lu Wenyi and Li Congee , he began to be afraid again, fearing that even the system could not prevent Lu Wenyi from finding him.

Mu Xingchen slept intermittently for less than three hours. As soon as he fell asleep, he would dream of Lu Wenyi standing in front of him with a bloody knife. No matter how much he cried and begged for mercy, it was of no use. He would always be cut off. My legs suddenly awoke with fear.

I silently observed the host's system for a night, recorded the data, and found that the data recorded in this world was almost more than the previous worlds combined.

"Host, it's still very early, please sleep a little longer."

Mu Xingchen shook his head silently. After a moment, he raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead and said, "Let's go find a job first."

It's just that although he can barely stand up with the help of crutches, his legs and feet are still inconvenient after all. It took him nearly two days to find a suitable job, and not only did he need to find a job, he also needed to escape the overwhelming search. Until one time After almost being recognized by passers-by, he didn't even dare to use his wheelchair.

After receiving food at the aid station again, Mu Xingchen pulled up the mask on his face to avoid the staff's scrutiny. He supported his body with a stick picked up from the park and moved to the corner with difficulty. After turning around, he quietly pulled down the mask. After eating, I feel a little worried about my future livelihood.

"...It's started playing again. It's been so many days. I'm afraid the people are gone."

"I feel like I've been kidnapped. Otherwise, there are missing person notices and news all over the city looking for this person. He should have been found long ago."

"If I could find him, the reward would be one million, which would be enough for me to have food and clothing for the rest of my life. Hey..."

On the TV in the lobby of the rescue station, Mu Xingchen's photos were being played in a loop, and Mu Xingchen himself was squatting silently in the corner. He didn't pay attention to the news about him being broadcast on the TV, but was thinking about how to do his usual work. If you can’t do it yourself, how else can you make money?

"Host, don't you know how to play guitar and sing? You can go to places with a lot of people to play guitar and sing and earn some rewards~"

Mu Xingchen, who had not expected this at all, straightened his back in surprise, "Yes! But how did you know that I can play the guitar and sing?"

"..." The system was silent for two seconds before replying, "When binding the host, I checked the host's information."

Mu Xingchen nodded and said nothing more. After all, he had died in a car accident. The system could resurrect him for tasks, so wouldn't it be easy to check his information? There is nothing strange about it.