52: Awakened by oral sex in sleep

The permanent mark lasts much longer than the temporary mark. When Xingzhou finally released his teeth and gently licked Mu Xingchen's bitten glands, the mecha was already rolling on the ground, surrounded by a group of monsters. The difficulty level was Virtual practice is obviously not something that ordinary automatic mode can handle.

Xingzhou's genitals were still firmly pressed into Mu Xingchen's reproductive cavity. As the mecha rolled violently, the warm semen and tender flesh inside Omega's reproductive cavity were sucking and biting the essence that had just been handed over without sparing any effort. glans.

Numbing currents flowed to all parts of his body. Xing Zhou involuntarily began to rub Mu Xingchen's hot glands with his canine teeth. His hot breath fell behind Mu Xingchen's ears, "You are mine."

Realizing that the genitals buried deep in the body were tending to rise again, Mu Xingchen, who was sweating profusely from being fucked, struggled with red eyes, "I'm tired, I won't do it anymore."

The Alpha, who was permanently marked as an Omega, was as docile as a big cat at the moment. He took Mu Xingchen's earlobe in his mouth and gently bit it, "If you don't do it, I won't hold it in."

The omega who was permanently marked would have natural dependence and love for his Alpha. Mu Xingchen did not even refuse Xingzhou's request, which was easy to misfire. He tilted his head and rubbed his face, which was hot and sweaty, with the same amount of love. With a handsome face dripping with sweat, he said softly: "I want to sit facing you."

Alpha, who had fully brought the Omega into his territory, was much calmer than before. He lowered his head and looked at the Omega whose face was full of spring. It was obvious that he had been deeply loved. His semi-hard penis was swollen by the sucking meat inside. After walking around for a while, his Adam's apple rolled, "Then you can't see outside. Don't you want to see me kill monsters?"

Mu Xingchen tilted his head and replied without thinking, "But I want to see you more."

Xingzhou was instantly stimulated to the point of hardness by Mu Xingchen's frank words full of love. He slowly let go of the control of the mecha again, grabbed Omega's soft waist with both hands, and lifted it up from his body. He was poured with sexual fluids. The wet penis slipped from inside.

The two of them simultaneously glanced at their private parts, which were all messed up by semen and semen. They both found it difficult to accept such a separation.

Without Xingzhou's control, the mecha was overturned by the monster group again. As the world was spinning, Xingzhou firmly held Mu Xingchen's waist, and eagerly moved Omega, who was about to cry because of the aggrievedness of pulling out his genitals, to face him. Putting it on his lap, he immediately freed his hand to touch the control button of the mecha to prevent the mecha from rolling so violently.

Mu Xingchen, who was sitting face to face on Xing Zhou's lap, anxiously raised his buttocks, reached out to touch Alpha's thick and hard penis, held it and aimed it at the anxiously squirming hole, and immediately lowered his waist and swallowed it all.

When Alpha's genitals pushed into the reproductive cavity that had not yet been closed, the emptiness, whether it was from the soul or the body, was filled to the brim.

Mu Xingchen hummed twice in contentment. He put his hands softly around Xingzhou's neck, smelling the rich mint scent, and leaned obediently into his arms without moving.

Xing Zhou also squinted his eyes in comfort. He controlled the mecha with one hand, and touched Mu Xingchen's glands with the other hand. His fingertips wandered over his teeth marks for a moment, and he held him in his arms with satisfaction. With a soft and slender waist, Omega controlled the mecha with one hand, and excitedly began to kill the monsters around him.