22: Kiss me

Mu Xingchen turned the back of his head to Fu Jin's neck, huddled in his arms and rested his head on his shoulder. The coldness in his body quickly dissipated due to the warmth, and he squinted his eyes comfortably. Because of the thicker clothes, the big palm on his waist could not I didn't even notice when it moved to my back.

Fu Jin, who couldn't control his behavior at all, had a cold face and touched his little neighbor all over through his thick clothes. Not only did this touching not make the raging desire go away, but it made the evil fire even stronger.

The slender, fiery fingers picked up the thick down jacket and were about to get into it.

"It's time to eat."

In the darkness, Fu Jin's cold gaze glanced at Lin Ruan, who was walking over with vegetables. With an expressionless face, he took out the hand that was about to get into Mu Xingchen's clothes, patted the little neighbor's waist, "Get off." The voice was still the same. It's so cold, but if you listen carefully, you will find that when he said these two words, his voice was actually a little hoarse.

Mu Xingchen was so warm that he couldn't bear to go down. His hands that were close to Fu Jin's abdominal muscles slowly climbed up the man's chest, grabbing the shirt that was not thick, and said coquettishly, "It's so cold, can you not go down?"

The force of the hands slowly moving on the body was almost the same as a touch. Fu Jin's forehead bulged. He freed up one hand to reach into his clothes and took out the hands that were close to his chest. He growled irritably, "Don't do anything." Move your feet!"

As he said this, the mental energy wrapped around Mu Xingchen happily pushed Mu Xingchen's ass and pressed it hard against the owner's erected crotch.

Even though he was wearing thick pants, Mu Xingchen could feel his butt being pressed by something hard. He didn't think it was Fu Jin's erection. After all, this man had a cold face and a cold heart, and his relationship with the protagonist Shou was not even close. , there is no reason for him to have an erection at all.

The system that can hear the host's heart is silent, and begins to wonder if when he blocked the host's emotions in the previous world, did he accidentally seal away a little bit of his IQ?

Fu Jin held Mu Xingchen's hands, and a thin layer of sweat broke out on his forehead because his lower body was sitting on his neighbor's butt.

But when Mu Xingchen said that Fu Jin was not allowed to touch him but still held his hand to prevent him from throwing him down, he realized that Fu Jin was easy to talk now, so he boldly stayed in his arms and gently rubbed his chin against the man. shoulder, snorting softly with a cold nasal voice, "It's really cold~"

Before Fu Jin could respond, Lin Ruan, who had been standing next to him for a while with the dishes, smiled and answered, "I'm sorry, I just turned off the fire when I needed to use my powers for cooking. I was negligent. ."

As soon as the words fell, a fire burned in the middle.

Mu Xingchen, who was wrapped in a blanket and sitting in Fu Jin's arms, looked back at the fire, and then at Lin Ruan, who was clearly smiling but couldn't feel any smile. After thinking for a moment, he turned around and buried his face in Fu Jin's arms. It grabbed Fu Jin's neck and refused to come down despite the fire.

"She likes Fu Jin."

"...The host is awesome, you can see it all."

"? I suspect you are mocking me."

"I am."

Mu Xingchen was amused by the system. He huddled in Fu Jin's arms and frowned. He felt the man's big hands holding his hands trying to take them away, so he quickly grabbed a few of the man's fingers with his backhand.