Ch 82

Li Porridge, who caught up with his boyfriend, also saw Mu Xingchen who was lowering his head to strum the strings. He couldn't hold back and shouted excitedly, "Xingchen!"

'Bang--' After the extremely long playing of the piano was interrupted and the strings were plucked in a panic, Mu Xingchen raised his head in panic. The first thing he saw was not Li Porridge calling his name, but standing in front of him with eyes wide open. Hong looked at Lu Wenyi here.

The moment his eyes met Lu Wenyi's, Mu Xingchen felt a sense of fear that all the blood in his body was frozen. In fact, during this period of time, he rarely dreamed of Lu Wenyi slashing his legs with a giant axe, but he was actually face to face with him. When he encountered someone, the ultimate fear of having his legs cut off immediately came to his mind.

At this moment, he felt as if he had fallen into an ice cave.

Qin Qing, who was sitting next to him, was surprised, "Who do you know?" He thought Mu Xingchen was already alone, otherwise he wouldn't be living on the street.

Qin Qing's question pulled Mu Xingchen out of his huge panic. He stood up without thinking, supported the wall with his palms and stumbled forward. He knew that it was impossible to outrun Lu Wenyi, but he still tried to escape.

Seeing Mu Xingchen's reaction, Qin Qing realized something was wrong and stood up. When he saw the slovenly man chasing Mu Xingchen as if he had been released from a restraining spell, he subconsciously wanted to stop him, but was reacted early. Li Porridge stopped him and said, "They...the brothers' affairs, please don't interfere."

After saying that, he yelled at Lu Wenyi's back, "Brother Lu, think through the consequences of every action before you do it!"

Lu Wenyi couldn't hear or see anything. All he could see was the figure holding on to the wall and running away in a panic. He easily blocked the person without even taking two steps. All the twisted evil thoughts came to him the moment he saw the person. , all disappeared when they saw the panic on their younger brother's face.

The fear in those beautiful big eyes was so intense that Lu Wenyi felt like his eyes were being burned, and his heart, which began to beat rapidly when he found the person, seemed to be squeezed hard by an invisible hand. It really hurt.

Mu Xingchen was too scared to look at Lu Wenyi. His legs became weak and slid straight to the ground. The arms around his waist caught him in time to avoid his fate of sliding to the ground in a panic. However, he was even more afraid and tremblingly begged for mercy. "Let, let me go."

All of his brother's reactions turned into hard thorns poking at Lu Wenyi. He bit the tip of his tongue to keep himself awake, and began to learn to be normal, "Chenchen, I miss you, I miss you so much." The voice said. Already mute and almost losing his voice.

Mu Xingchen cried and shook his head, "No, don't miss me... Please, let me go. I will give you everything I can, as long as you let me go."

Qin Qing, who was stopped not far away, saw Mu Xingchen crying, and angrily pushed Li Porridge, who was blocking him, "Get out of the way!"

Li Porridge didn't give in, but he was a little scared and had to remind him again, "Brother Lu, don't scare him!"

Lu Wenyi looked down at Mu Xingchen, who was crying and his whole body was shaking. Listening to his constant begging for mercy, he felt that he could hardly breathe. He hugged the person hard into his arms, remembering that he was still in the world and had to learn how to do it. A truly normal person.

His big scar-covered hands were firmly pressed on the back of the person in his arms. Lu Wenyi's Adam's apple kept sliding, trying desperately to suppress those thoughts that were abnormal and should not exist. After a long time, Mu Xingchen cried out as he was about to collapse. He coaxed in a hoarse voice, "I'm sorry...brother is wrong. I will never treat you like that again. How about going home with me? My brother misses you so much. He is going crazy thinking about you."