23: How men have sex with men

The feeling of having a fully erect penis trapped in underwear was very uncomfortable. While enjoying the active licking and kissing from the neighbor's soft lips and tongue, Fu Jin tore his own underwear into pieces in the same way as he had just taken off Mu Xingchen's underwear.

The moment the hot and hard penis was released, it stuck to the soft belly of the little neighbor. The pleasure of skin-to-skin contact made Fu Jin groan. He almost couldn't wait to hold the penis and insert it into those beautiful legs. .

Mu Xingchen, who was addicted to the kiss, finally realized something was wrong at this moment. The slowly twitching hard object between his legs made him suddenly come back to reality. He was so frightened that his eyes widened and he stammered and whispered, "Fu, Brother Fu, Have you verified it?"

Fu Jin opened his eyes and told lies, "No, continue."

Mu Xingchen's face turned red. Just when he was about to find an excuse and say forget it, the penis inserted between his legs suddenly hit the center of his legs. A numbing sensation spread from the place where he was hit. He snorted softly and felt soft in Fu Jhin's eyes were blurred with pleasure as he endured the thrusts that were getting faster and heavier.

Why, why did this happen suddenly? !

All the senses were amplified in the darkness. The caress of the two hot palms on the buttocks made Mu Xingchen groan and get hard. Fu Jin's cock poked the hard abdominal muscles with Fu Jin's forceful thrusting movements, and kept rubbing. Mu Xingchen Feeling comfortable and full of spring, his consciousness gradually became hazy and unconscious.

The unignorable emptiness gushing out of his body made him even want to ask Fu Jin to thrust harder.

Fu Jin saw all of Mu Xingchen's reactions through his mental power. He saw that his little tongue was exposed, he was breathing heavily and pinched the towering buttocks and pressed them to his crotch.

The originally cold voice was completely infected by desire, becoming low and sexy, "Clamp your legs."

Mu Xingchen subconsciously clenched his legs obediently, and with a strong movement of his penis in and out between his legs, the round and hot glans touched the hole, and Mu Xingchen let out a short scream, "Ah... Fu, Brother Fu..."

Fu Jin's reaction was also very strong. He only felt that his penis was suddenly sucked, but because he didn't know how men should behave between men before this, he just thought that Mu Xingchen's legs were easier to fuck, and pursed his lips. Continue to thrust hard.

Mu Xingchen kept moaning and moaning like a cat while being pushed. Fu Jin not only failed to relieve his desire, but also made his lower body even harder.

The completely unquenchable desire made Fu Jin frown. Although it was very comfortable to fuck the little neighbor's soft legs, he still felt that something was missing and he could not enjoy himself at all.

In the darkness, Fu Jin raised a hand to hold up Mu Xingchen's comfortable little face with blurred eyes. His eyes lingered on the slightly opened red lips, and he asked again in a hoarse voice, "Kiss me."

Mu Xingchen's cock rubbed very comfortably against Fu Jin's hard abdominal muscles, and the hot palm on his butt also brought him a sense of pleasure. The man who was immersed in lust pouted obediently and offered his sweet pussy Lips and tongue.

As soon as he came into contact with those sweet lips and tongue, Fu Jin lost control and licked and sucked the sweet little tongue vigorously. During the fierce kiss, his penis, which was so hard that it seemed like it could explode at any time, finally felt the pleasure of flying into the clouds.