Ch 126 - 128

After hearing Mu Xingchen's explanation, everyone's first reaction was who is Shi'an? But soon they realized based on the style of the clothes that Tokigi was probably the ghost who asked them to play hide-and-seek, and their faces instantly turned green.

Wearing the clothes of a ghost who has been dead for who knows how many years, and who looks very powerful and scary at first glance, you actually told us that it was okay? !

No one knew that Mu Xingchen had slept with Shi An. One of them pushed Mu Xingchen with a green face and said hurriedly: "Go and change your clothes!"

Mu Xingchen was pushed and staggered two steps, and he reached out helplessly to hold the door, "My clothes are too dirty, and they were wet when I just took a shower, so I can't change them back."

"You have to change it even if it's dirty or wet! These are the clothes of a ghost! Be careful of ghosts looking for trouble!"

That last sentence made Mu Xingchen hesitate for a few seconds. Maybe maybe... If Shi An saw him wearing this clothes, he might really find trouble.

Thinking of this, Mu Xingchen blushed, pressed the clothes on his thighs, and whispered: "No."

Wei Li, who had been watching silently, reached out to pull his companion, glanced at Mu Xingchen's wet hair, and whispered: "Achen should be fine wearing his clothes." After a pause, he added, "Don't stay here anymore. Take advantage of this safe time and go downstairs to have something to eat and have a good rest. Don't forget that the game is not over yet."

Wei Li's reminder made everyone feel heavy, and they were even more confused about why Achen was fine wearing ghost clothes?

Wei Li didn't give them a chance to ask any more questions. He gently pulled Mu Xingchen, who was half-body inside the door, and pushed the others downstairs.

After all, he was not wearing anything underneath, so Mu Xingchen pressed the clothes around his thighs and followed carefully at the back.

When they arrived at the living room on the first floor, several companions were still staring at Mu Xingchen's clothes until Mu Xingchen pulled off his clothes and sat down awkwardly. Everyone looked at his delicate, white and tender little face, and then looked at him again. Looking at the clothes he was wearing, I suddenly understood in my heart.

Fuck, is this a ghost? !

"...will there be any problems?"

Wei Li also frowned at Mu Xingchen. Seeing that he was in good spirits and didn't seem to have any problems, he shook his head with a heavy expression, "There shouldn't be any problems for the time being."

temporary? What happens after that? None of them dared to continue asking, and now they were trapped in this damn haunted house. They didn't know if they could get out alive. Being favored by a ghost at this moment could even be considered a kind of luck.

Mu Xingchen had just sat down and was sure that his current sitting posture would not reveal anything. When he raised his head, he found that everyone, including Wei Li, was looking at him with a heavy expression and blinked in confusion.

"They are afraid that you will be killed by the male protagonist."

Hearing the system's words, Mu Xingchen couldn't help but shrink his neck and whispered in his mind: "It shouldn't be possible, right?"

"……of course not!"

After receiving the system's guarantee, Mu Xingchen finally relaxed.

In fact, they should take advantage of the current safe time to find the bell, but in order to avoid being captured by the ghost, everyone was in fear and high tension. They still need to stay in the ghost house for three days, so if they don't take advantage of the opportunity to take a good rest, It will be dangerous when the game starts again later.