72: you love your brother too

After taking a shower, Lu Wenyi carried Mu Xingchen back to the living room on the first floor. Instead of letting his brother watch TV, he took out his mobile phone to cast the screen.

Seeing Lu Wenyi casting his phone screen on the TV, Mu Xingchen stiffened. His first reaction was that he was going to do something weird and scary again, but what appeared on the TV was not the sex video he thought, but the recovery in the hospital. In the room, there are more than ten patients with inconvenience of legs and feet, who are doing rehabilitation training under the guidance of doctors.

Mu Xingchen's tense body relaxed visibly, and he lowered his eyes in silence. However, his chin was immediately pinched and forced to raise his head. Lu Wenyi's displeased voice came from beside him, "Just watch, don't make my brother unhappy."

Mu Xingchen stretched out his hand to open the hand holding his chin, but the hand had already moved away first. The hand he raised failed to have any effect, and he hit his leg angrily.

Probably because of the special request, the doctor in the video guided every step carefully. During the process, there were many rehabilitation exercises that required help from family members. Lu Wenyi trapped his brother in his arms, and his attention was gradually attracted by the rehabilitation training in the video.

After watching it once, Lu Wenyi pushed Mu Xingchen down on the sofa, adjusted the video to a section where he could do rehabilitation training on the sofa at home, and began to help his brother adjust the posture of his legs.

The way he was pinned down on the sofa made Mu Xingchen think that Lu Wenyi was going to have sex with him again. He waved his hands fiercely and struggled to refuse, but tears fell from his eyes, "Let me go!"

Lu Wenyi was scratched on the neck, and the slight pain was not as painful as the bitten shoulder. However, his brother's behavior of resisting rehabilitation training still angered him. He used the weight of his body to press him firmly on the sofa, his eyes flowing. With a vicious emotion, he said coldly: "Brother will only give you one chance. If you make trouble again, the video of you and brother having sex will appear on dad's phone."

Mu Xingchen knew that Lu Wenyi, a lunatic, could do what he said, so his struggle gradually became less intense in despair, and finally he settled down feebly, tilting his head and weeping silently.

Lu Wenyi was really annoyed by this obvious resistance to rehabilitation training. No wonder it was almost five years since the car accident and he could only rely on a wheelchair to walk.

"Reach out and hold me."

Mu Xingchen bit his lip and refused.

"Don't push me."

Lu Wenyi's angry voice made Mu Xingchen angry, and she cried and yelled at him, "Just do it! Why do you have to force me to cooperate with you? Are you so happy to see your own brother in pain?!"

This was the first time Lu Wenyi saw his brother explode, but he understood the meaning of his brother's words. After two seconds of silence, he leaned down and licked Mu Xingchen's lips, with a hint of helplessness in his voice, "No sex, Brother wants you to get up and do rehabilitation training."

Mu Xingchen's emotions were still exploding. The moment his lips were licked, he raised his hand to hit Lu Wenyi. When he heard that he just wanted to do rehabilitation training, his whole body froze.

Seeing the shock and distrust in his younger brother's eyes, Lu Wenyi's anger just because he misunderstood that his younger brother refused to do rehabilitation training was completely calmed down. Such a cute and lively younger brother also made him impulsively make a promise, "I won't do anything today." Done."