53: Licking eachother

Mu Xingchen, who didn't expect to wake anyone up, widened his eyes, and all his shameful movements stopped instantly. He wanted to spit out the big and hot glans in his mouth, but Alpha, who had already woken up, did not allow him to do so.

Xing Zhou turned on the light and reached out to hold down Mu Xingchen's head before he could retreat. "You licked me awake and then you hid?" Alpha had just woken up and was aroused with desire again. His voice was hoarse and sexy, but because he had just woken up, Adults don't have the maturity that adult men have. They are somewhere between teenagers and men, very attractive.

Mu Xingchen, who was permanently marked, now had a natural love and dependence on Alpha, and he had no resistance at all to such Xing Zhou. He no longer tried to avoid Alpha's big hand on his head, but lowered his eyes. With a red face, he continued to lick and lick the glans in his mouth, and the two hands holding the shaft were almost burned.

It's really hot and smells so good, I really like it.

Xingzhou's breathing became heavier as he was being carefully cared for by Omega. He groaned and stroked Mu Xingchen's back. He felt more and more water flowing from the little buttocks sitting on his lap. He pinched Omega's chin with deep eyes. "Spit it out first."

Mu Xingchen reluctantly took a sip on the mint-flavored glans, and obediently spit out Xing Zhou's penis. His two white and tender arms naturally wrapped around Alpha's neck, and he hummed coquettishly, "I miss you."

Xing Zhou forcefully kneaded the person into his arms, and scratched and rubbed the buttocks wet with semen a few times. Thinking of being woken up by his mouth in the middle of the night, he lowered his head angrily and bit the hot glands. Take a bite.

"You want me to fuck you!"

Mu Xingchen squinted his eyes comfortably and weakly protested against Xingzhou's words, "I don't want to be fucked by you, I just want you to put me in."

Xing Zhou's slender fingers lingered around Mu Xingchen's shrinking back hole, and it was all wet with semen without inserting it. "I don't want to be fucked by me and still shed so much water."

"Because your pheromones have been seducing me." Mu Xingchen tilted his head aggrievedly and buried his face in Xingzhou's neck. The rich mint fragrance made his cheeks hot, and the water flowing from his back hole soaked most of the sheets. .

After being permanently marked, whether they are Alpha or Omega, their desire for each other will be very strong. They are like a part of each other's body. Only a complete union can calm the boiling soul.

The Omega in his arms couldn't help but start to twist his butt and rub against his thigh again. Xingzhou raised his hand and slapped the round and wet buttocks, and quickly reached out to pull down the two hands around his neck.

He lay down under Mu Xingchen's aggrieved gaze, narrowed his eyes and said, "Sit on my face with your back to me."

Mu Xingchen, who was sitting next to Xing Zhou, suddenly widened his eyes, his head was buzzing, he stared at that handsome face, swallowed his saliva, and asked softly, "What did you say?"

Xing Zhou did not repeat his words, but asked, "Don't you want me to lick you?"

After staring into Alpha's eyes that were clearly holding back lust for half a minute, Mu Xingchen slowly lowered his gaze, staring at the tall bridge of his nose for a few seconds before shyly fixating his gaze on Xing Zhou's thin lips. , he had kissed it, and it was full of the scent of mint. When kissing him, he would suck his tongue hard, and the base of his tongue would be numb.

Just thinking about the scene of sitting on such a handsome face and having his butt licked, Mu Xingchen was so seduced that his mouth went dry. By the time he reacted, he had already straddled Xing Zhoujun's face. All he had to do was sink down a little. With his waist, he can completely touch Alpha's face.